Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Benicàssim, Spain @ FIB Festival - July 18-21 2019

I couldn’t find a thread for this, so I made it - apologies if one already existed.

Lana is also going to Spain on her festival trip next summer! Poster says that tickets are already for sale.

BsHdvS6.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm planning to go to this, she's scheduled for the 19th, on Friday. Other than her, Friday's acts are not very appealling and I just want to go one day. Wasn't she going to cancel some upcoming dates? If she cancels, I really don't want to go and I don't want to lose money so... any advise?

I'm planning to go to this, she's scheduled for the 19th, on Friday. Other than her, Friday's acts are not very appealling and I just want to go one day. Wasn't she going to cancel some upcoming dates? If she cancels, I really don't want to go and I don't want to lose money so... any advise?

I mean ... the festival dates span from mid June to mid July, so I would HOPE that if she was really going to cancel any, she would've said so by now. I'm sure there are plenty of people in the same situation as you are, and it'd be a shitty thing for her to cancel at this point (unless there were unforeseen circumstances, of course).

So ... if it were me, I'd probably go ahead and buy the ticket ...

When and where did she say she was going to cancel some, btw?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I mean ... the festival dates span from mid June to mid July, so I would HOPE that if she was really going to cancel any, she would've said so by now. I'm sure there are plenty of people in the same situation as you are, and it'd be a shitty thing for her to cancel at this point (unless there were unforeseen circumstances, of course).

So ... if it were me, I'd probably go ahead and buy the ticket ...

When and where did she say she was going to cancel some, btw?

Januray 2nd, on Instagram. No shows have been cancelled so far as I know, and I doubt she'll cancel any now.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I would like to see her again since basically when I saw her last year in Barcelona with the LA To The Moon my mind was blown and Benicassim is at a decent distance from where I live but I don't think it's worth to make the effort if there is no album and new songs to perform tbh (because I don't like festivals and even though its a doable distance it doesnt mean it's any close).

I guess I'll wait to the next time she comes to Spain.

@@Clampigirl pls fix the accent in the title of the thread bc it kind of triggers me  :kiss:  :kiss2:  :kiss:  :kiss2:  :kiss:  :kiss2:  :kiss:  :kiss2:

@Andreu

Hey! I was at the Barcelona show too, on the front row. I almost died when she sang Terrence Loves You and the energy she put on Gods & Monsters.

Also I'm going to Benicassim, so I will try to update of anything related!

By the way, I'm a bit worried about the hype and the kind of people who could show up, due to the fact that it is not a Lana concert only. At Barcelona the stans were a bunch of annoying kids stuck on the Born to Die era and it actually depressed me af. 

I saw on Twitter than the newspaper El País gave the concert a bad review

Edit: https://elpais.com/ccaa/2019/07/20/valencia/1563610011_620391.html

Maybe they’re “just” mad that she entered 25 minutes late (or so I’ve heard)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png