SparkleJumpropeNoose

What is Lana's Top Song?

WTF how is Venice Bitch still one of the choices? What is wrong with all of you? :(

we have FANTASTIC taste

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I was away for like 3 days so...what happened to this?

Final round now, I'm gonna close it tomorrow morning if I get enough votes since the final poll has done so much worse than the other ones for some reason skskskkss

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I somehow forgot about this sksksksk voting will close in 15 so get ur last minute votes in since three songs are tied for fourth and the correct option for first is losing

Anyway whoever put Black Beauty for the fill in question despite it being in the final poll I'm deleting ur vote

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WHAT WAS THE QUESTION? I don't even remember what it was or what I wrote so I'm afraid it may be me  :defeated:

Honorary 4th place vote where an eliminated song can get voted for 4th place since the system I used was def flawed

Anyway I plan on bringing this thread back after declaring a winner today once NFR is out + will include AKA since one of her best songs is from that album so if anyone has ideas on how to create a not flawed system drop ur thots below

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

Honorary 4th place vote where an eliminated song can get voted for 4th place since the system I used was def flawed

Anyway I plan on bringing this thread back after declaring a winner today once NFR is back + will include AKA since one of her best songs is from that album so if anyone has ideas on how to create a not flawed system drop ur thots below

I can choose any song I want?