Sign in to follow this  
cognaclilac

Queen

hey everyone, since there isn't a lot of lana news going on but i still enjoy checking the site everyday i wanted to start a topic for Queen 

they've been my favorite of all time for the past 13 or so years and wanted to see if anyone else has an interest in them or is willing to discuss anything (especially with Bohemian Rhapsody being released on dvd soon so maybe some of y'all saw that)

i don't really know how to start a topic about something other than me but here's my best attempt

i'd love to chat about them or even recommend songs to anyone (seriously give me a mood and i'll find a Queen song for you, i made a mixed cd for a final project in school with a Queen theme and got an A, plus my teacher still has the cd and listens to it because it was amazing like me)

to start here is the first song i ever downloaded by Queen and watch ultimately launched my career as a self-proclaimed Queen-Enthusiast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azdwsXLmrHE

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

From the perspective of an actual fan and not just a casual listener,

What are their best songs?

I was a rock fan in the past and i know the discography of Queen...  so a very good album of Queen i'd say "Jazz" i recommend!

I find Queen to be incredibly over-rated.

Everyone says 'we wouldn't have half the music we do now if it weren't for them'

But someone else would have done it eventually.

No tea, just an opinion 

giphy.gif

I find Queen to be incredibly over-rated.

Everyone says 'we wouldn't have half the music we do now if it weren't for them'

But someone else would have done it eventually.

No tea, just an opinion 

overrated when they're a major part in music history? kk sis

kiss kiss hoebag

thats just mega stan talk..  literally the same can be said for The Beatles, The Beach Boys,  Elvis, Louis Armstrong, etc and etc...