Foxglove

Your Music

4 hours ago, rural legend said:

this is my new song Boating from my EP Gin Mill Club (out this September, I hope). Enjoy!

This is absolutely fantastic. You had me nodding and bopping through the whole thing. The production is pristine and infectious, your voice... oh wow, sensual and beautiful and mesmerizing!! 10/10

Will be subscribing to your YT and check out your other stuff!

Do you have an Instagram acc?

3 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

This is absolutely fantastic. You had me nodding and bopping through the whole thing. The production is pristine and infectious, your voice... oh wow, sensual and beautiful and mesmerizing!! 10/10

Will be subscribing to your YT and check out your other stuff!

Do you have an Instagram acc?

Omg you're about to make my cry 😭 I'm so happy you liked it! Yes, my insta is @greenweretheforests 

Made my night, thank you!

8 hours ago, rural legend said:

this is my new song Boating from my EP Gin Mill Club (out this September, I hope). Enjoy!

ARTWORK IS ARTWORKING :oprah4:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Hi! My second EP titled Gin Mill Club dropped today. It's electropop with a slightly darker mood for the most part (except the song Girlfriend). It's dancey, groovy and I am really proud of it. If you listen to it, please let me know what you think! 

sunlusting

Hey everyone. Last week, I finally released my second album, Sunlusting. I've been working on it since 2020, not only musically but also personally. The materialization of these lyrics, melodies, sounds and landscapes--alongside the many events and changes that have happened in my life these past three years--have been very transformative.

Sunlusting is about self-realization, making peace with your past, struggles and darkness; unearthing what's bugging you and sending it back to the universe and letting that energy transform for millions and millions of years. Some of the topics discussed through the record are self-esteem, overcoming depression, embracing change and finding love. I like to call the lyrics on this album "poetic geology and biology"--human feelings are mixed with natural phenomena, such as the rock cycle in the Earth crust, heliotropism, photosynthesis, bodies of water, global warming... We are one with nature.

Musically, it's mainly electronic, dream pop and psychedelic.

I'll post below some of my personal favorites from the album. If you could listen to at least one, I'd be extremely grateful.

Spoiler

380049187-1030164014823317-5698082226358580127-n.jpg

385434857-837888027809486-5626547226069697089-n

Hey dear people, I'm so happy to finally share with you my third album Sad Blue Forever, out now!

(in case it doesn't embed, it's here: https://open.spotify.com/intl-es/album/4CpKZ0ndv2SxOBHOmSDbkH?si=yHt5XSDfRz2igBCakJz2cg)

The full album has an 80s synth vibe to it so if you get to listen to it I hope you enjoy a couple tracks here and there :heart: 

It's also out on Bandcamp, so if you want to support me you can do it here <3

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Hi everybody! 

My new album is here, and I shared it to bandcamp on January 1 and life got in the way before I could share it here. 

It's called PICK-ME, and it's 14 songs (plus a friend's track) I did from June to November of 2023; revolving around capturing my feelings during this period, while also thinking all cosmically and whatnot. It's introspective, unhinged, and made with love. 

https://littleboyvelvet.bandcamp.com/album/pick-me

It's a weird one. :shrug:

Obviously not my vocals used Ai, which it kind of fucked up, but the rest is me...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years