Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

thanks for the comments! I had always pictured lana in front of a billboard of like a hawaiian vacation advertisement when she mentioned the title Honeymoon in the billboard interview and then I came across this album cover for another artist called Uncle Kraker :toofunny: by chance and it was the perfect image! so I removed them and made a few changes. recreating the car etc was pretty difficult actually but turned out flawless i think

107921-uncle-kracker-double-wide.jpg

The fact that you managed to seamlessly change out the guy and the car for Lana is fucking impressive! :hdu:  You're so talented  :defeated:

Thanks!  I didn't want to plagiarize without asking. 

I hope I did this half as much justice as you did with your original.  That Honeymoon album set just really moved me...great work, and great eye for spotting a setting that just screamed for Lana!

B7DvM2G.png

KaUp1u5.png

thanks I edited the hydrangeas sooo much before getting to this stage and also had to recreate both her elbows since they were cut off and left arm was obscured in original pic

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey