Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

in today's news gays still don't understand marketing and relevancy of artist's used in promotional content

I mean we actually only did hear 37 seconds of the song.. hoping it’s at LEAST 3:30... ugh fingers crossed . Btw ‘we’re in this together don’t call me angel’ is such a shitty move.. as if the word ‘angel’ wasn’t repeated like 20 times in 37 seconds. All in all everyone behind the scenes swears this is a big song so I’m going to ignore that shitty ass trailer (such a mess) and wait for the song! It’s such a shame Lana had to stoop down her lyrical quality for this though... also a shame the movie already looks so bland and cheesy!

I can't explain this, but whenever I hear Ariana's voice, my brain starts hurting. She might have excellent singing skills, but I just can't stand her voice. 

I hope Lana will have, in case the song is like 3 to 4 minutes long, at least one minute spotlight. Does anyone know when approx. the song will be released?

I feel like people will forget about this song quickly. From the snippet in the trailer, it just sounds like a generic pop song unfortunately

I'm hoping they left the best parts out of the promo and save them for whenever this releases

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

I'm gonna be honest. The song itself does actually sound pretty good, and I will be streaming it. I'm just upset that Lana probably didn't use her full potential for this song. It might not be Lana's fault either. Whoever made the track was probably an Ariana ass licker, and aren't really familiar with the vocals Lana can serve (Heart Shaped Box says hello). 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven