ilovetati

NFR Metacritic/Review Thread

I can't believe sputnik gave her a 68 and called it her best album what the fuck change it to 98 or else

They're dyslexic. They meant an 86  :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i still haven't forgiven her for her lukewarm reaction to venice bitch aka an american staple

but excited for her to hear cinnamon! witch hat flew

eating my words because i just watched her reaction and she has redeemed herself in my eyes

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

Btw, since NFR is currently her best reviewed album we should celebrate that watching DT's MV :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So is the score basically set now or might it still change? :D

Might change if Pitchfork gives it a good review; I guess they'll have a pretty high weightage in the MC score

I've just watched Ajayll's reaction and I wasn't ready for this. I mean, I said yesterday that she tends to overreact, but this reaction is the first one I saw from her that is completely pure and fluent.

I feel her because this is what I felt the first time I listened to the album. She loved all damn god songs excepting California and Bartender (the first one kinda surprised me). And there's a particular detail for me, she adored HTD and TNBAR and this is obviously because she didn't heard the first versions so she can't judge like you do, and it's what will happen with people on her situation. 12 little marks is her record for all the reactions I've seen of her.

NFR is definitely Lana's best album, there's no a single doubt for me, it's perfect from the beginning to the end. She did that, that is what she did.

swifties are feeling threatened 

deaf-user-2.jpg

Some of the most disgusting negative comments on there from Taylor fans. Assholes don't realize that without Lana, Taylor has no material to rip off from. 

Some of the most disgusting negative comments on there from Taylor fans. Assholes don't realize that with Lana, Taylor has no material to rip off from. 

it's funny cause they really stan for "Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince", a BTD reject literally  :lmao:

I've just watched Ajayll's reaction and I wasn't ready for this. I mean, I said yesterday that she tends to overreact, but this reaction is the first one I saw from her that is completely pure and fluent.

I feel her because this is what I felt the first time I listened to the album. She loved all damn god songs excepting California and Bartender (the first one kinda surprised me). And there's a particular detail for me, she adored HTD and TNBAR and this is obviously because she didn't heard the first versions so she can't judge like you do, and it's what will happen with people on her situation. 12 little marks is her record for all the reactions I've seen of her.

NFR is definitely Lana's best album, there's no a single doubt for me, it's perfect from the beginning to the end. She did that, that is what she did.

That poor girl was crying over and over again. I thought she was going to have a heart attack.  :excited:  When she reviewed LFL, she cried for Love.  :kiss3:  

She did say she needed to listen to Bartender and California a little more but that they were good songs. 

the album has only 12 critics on mc yet;

btd had 37, uv 35, hm 31 and lfl 27

we still have a long way to go, grammy cares about metacritic, that's why we are obsessed with it, it must be 85+ and she SHOULD GET THAT GRAMMY THIS TIME 

she should submit NFR for album of the year, pop vocal and best alt

and mariners for soty and best rock

and doin time for roty

the album has only 12 critics on mc yet;

btd had 37, uv 35, hm 31 and lfl 27

we still have a long way to go, grammy cares about metacritic, that's why we are obsessed with it, it must be 85+ and she SHOULD GET THAT GRAMMY THIS TIME 

she should submit NFR for album of the year, pop vocal and best alt

and mariners for soty and best rock

and doin time for roty

Actually Divide by Ed Sh**ran stole Lana's Grammy in 2017 and it has only 62 points on Metacritic.

Anyway i'm so happy that she gets good reviews, it's what our girl deserves! And of course give her that Grammy

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

Actually Divide by Ed Sh**ran stole Lana's Grammy in 2017 and it has only 62 points on Metacritic.

Anyway i'm so happy that she gets good reviews, it's what our girl deserves! And of course give her that Grammy

yes unfortunately sometimes all they care about is popularity...