ilovetati

NFR Metacritic/Review Thread

NFR userscore stays the same...

But it's so unfair omg, it had like 9.3 yesterday

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

he felt personally attacked by 'goddamn manchild', i'm assuming he stopped listening right after that line  :crazy:

Your critics are bad and u blame women

Self-loathing writer

You talk to walls when readers get bored of you

I cant imagine how broken he must have felt when he listened to this masterpiece.

About the Guardian review: I'm sending an e-mail claiming the review was highly mysoginist and the guy's judgment was clouded by his own bias regarding Lana's history with the publication, and I encourage y'all to do the same. The email is editorial@metacritic.com

Thank you!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I can’t imagine the amount of energy those kids have... to make an account just to spam meaningless “reviews” and press on the zero button, like... just stay pressed?? They just spam ridiculous twitter stan lingo lmao!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The problem is: english it's not my first language + i have adhd so I always have the need to make myself come across as clear as I can, which resulted in a three paragraphs e-mail about how mysoginist and disrespectful the guy was   :judgingu3:

naw that wasn't directed at you, just at whoever is interested but doesn't know what to say. of course Meta need some hot tea splashed in their face to keep the party lit, us adhd girlies are truly the ones for the job too hihi :judgingu3:

oop i bet i could pressure them by……. u know what i'm gonna plan my witchcraft in silence and we'll see what happens in the after. :lanahairflip2:

btw might be worth writing the telegraph directly as well

:yesnod:

NFR userscore stays the same...

But it's so unfair omg, it had like 9.3 yesterday

when a new album comes out it always has a higher score though because the people who listen to it all the way through on the first or second day tend to hardcore fans

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

UPDATE:

Lover = 8.7

NFR = 8.9

"I'm like Oh My God I think it's Karma" indeed :creep:

no hate on Taylor, btw

User score doesn't even matter that much tbh

User score doesn't even matter that much tbh

I know but I can't stop laughing nnnnn. Taylor stans really tried it

New 9/10 review from Northern Transmissions. Idk if it counts for MetaCritic but it does for AOTY which is a great website (much better design than MC but less users), where NFR is currently at 82 for both critic score and user score.

Great review but the guy who wrote it can't even spell her name properly  :facepalm:

hey guys i'm new here but i just wanted to say i've contacted metacritic about the swifties' shenanigans and they replied that they'd "look into it", proceeded to remove about 20 out of over 200 (at the time) hateful posts, and from then on ignored the subject entirely, so unless there's a lot of pressure i doubt they'll help much more

who cares about user score tbh for all albums of all artists its always spammed with either 10s from biased fans and 0s from jealous stans of other fandoms. no one takes that score seriously anyway

I'm nervous that the Pitchfork review is going to be a letdown after all of the staff hype. There's going to be some biased editor who chooses to bring the score down from what the reviewer chose.  :noparty:

hey guys i'm new here but i just wanted to say i've contacted metacritic about the swifties' shenanigans and they replied that they'd "look into it", proceeded to remove about 20 out of over 200 (at the time) hateful posts, and from then on ignored the subject entirely, so unless there's a lot of pressure i doubt they'll help much more

They responded to you and not to all of the people writing about the Guardian bias and the blatantly incorrect NYT score?  :noparty: