SparkleJumpropeNoose

Placebo

8deddabd7eca2122eab3525d6e55cc99.jpg

Placebo is an English rock band formed in 1994. Their main members are Brian Molko (center, vocals/guitar) and Stefan Olsdal (guitar/bass). The band has released seven albums together and is currently working on their eighth. 

not gonna lie i made this thread so me, movebaby, and rormannockwell had a place to force placebo propaganda down the throats of the lanaboards birds

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

not gonna lie i made this thread so me, movebaby, and rormannockwell had a place to force placebo propaganda down the throats of the lanaboards birds

reporting for duty  :hooker:

it's just the way i feel

So anyway, "Every You, Every Me" is on the soundtrack for the 90s movie Cruel Intentions. The chick from Buffy plays this cokeheaded bitch who stashes hot men in a drawer under her bed and wants to fuck her hot stepbrother, Ryan Phillippe. It's such a shame they didn't ever do a remake because 2012 - 2014 Lanz would've been perfect for such a role. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

not 2 b an ass licker but I listened to 'you don't care about us' for an hour on repeat while doing laundry, & now i need more suggestions. where 2 start?

taste. anyway brick shithouse, the bitter end, post blue, every you every me, infra red, second sight, and special k are all in a similar vein to that song but listen def to the entirety of without i'm nothing as well

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

not 2 b an ass licker but I listened to 'you don't care about us' for an hour on repeat while doing laundry, & now i need more suggestions. where 2 start?

omg welcome to the cult, i knew you had taste

i second socialjusticewarriornoose’s recommendations! if you need somewhere to navigate via albums, i’d go something like without you i’m nothing -> self titled -> meds -> sleeping with ghosts -> black market music

it's just the way i feel

omg welcome to the cult, i knew you had taste

i second socialjusticewarriornoose’s recommendations! if you need somewhere to navigate via albums, i’d go something like without you i’m nothing -> self titled -> meds -> sleeping with ghosts -> black market music

and leave their last two albums out as u should

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

Running up that hill is a banger. The compilation "a place for us to dream" is a fantastic vinyl example. Velvet Goldmine is one of my fav movies and they are featured pretty heavily in it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-mYX0qKkB8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Goldmine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Place_for_Us_to_Dream

I hate them so much it’s unreal

No but seriously the only song of them I ever heard was A Million Little Pieces which aside from being terrible was one of the songs I had to play when I was in ~some kind of~ of band (I play the piano)

Awesome band :D

Pure morning, Every you every me and their cover of Pixies (another great band!) Where is my mind are among my favourites.

giphy.gif

taste. anyway brick shithouse, the bitter end, post blue, every you every me, infra red, second sight, and special k are all in a similar vein to that song but listen def to the entirety of without i'm nothing as well

i didn't know these were song titles so for a second I thought you were insulting me skkk but thank you, I'll tell you what I think

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Also, not that anyone asked, but these are a few of my favourite Placebo songs! 

• Without You I'm Nothing (probably my most played song)
  • My Sweet Prince
  • The Crawl
  • Centrefolds
  • Swallow
  • Drink You Pretty
  • Song to Say Goodbye
  • Burger Queen
  • Every You Every Me
  • Protege Moi
  • Where Is My Mind (Live version with The Pixies) 
  • Taste in Men
  • Lady Of The Flowers
  • Brick Shithouse

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide