Hundred Dollar Bill

Vote for Your LEAST Favorite Song on Paradise!

228 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite song on Paradise?

• Ride
    • American
    • Cola
    • Body Electric
    • Blue Velvet
    • Gods & Monsters
    • Yayo
    • Bel Air
    • Burning Desire

It was a tough choice between Yayo and Body Electric.

I probably would have liked Yayo more if I hadn't have heard the AKA version... I think they've ruined it on the Paradise Edition :P (it's still good though)

I think I'm gonna choose Body Electric though. I hate the production(?) it's just too much... if only it sounded more like the live version sigh :defeated:

20r46kx.jpg

I'm stuck between Yayo and Gods & Monsters.. I voted for Yayo tho.

Yayo: I just wish with this song that she wouldn't have done it in one take. It honestly just sounds like a very professional recording of a live performance where the rest of the songs sound very polished. Plus the screw up at 4:38 kinda ruins it for me as I'm listening. :eek:

Gods & Monsters: After hearing the first snippet for this song, which was the opening, I figured it would be one of my favorites, but it's far from that. I actually may argue that those first 40 seconds are the most interesting in the song. I feel like it never goes anywhere, and I get really sick of the F word after awhile. I feel like it could have been a really beautiful song lyrically, but sticking in the F bomb every 10 seconds takes away from that greatly. :pft:

Other than these two though honestly, I can't complain about anything else on the EP and I'm extremely satisfied and impressed. The rest are basically flawless in my eyes. :legend:

H0bDaqU.gif

I voted for Gods & Monsters. It's not that I don't like it, I just can't help but feel disappointed that it hasn't connected with me like the others have. I hope it clicks with me though, I wont give up.

tumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo1_500.giftumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo2_500.gif

it was between Ride and Burning Desire for me.

Ride without the intro and ending are much less for me, and BD doesn't stand out much. but this is only if i had to pick a least-favorite. ^_^

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

Bel Air (5 votes [9.09%])

How can someone even have the heart to put down one of Lana's most beautiful songs? :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: Cola I can understand - it's not for everybody,but Bel Air...

xbej9j.jpg

I live my life inside a dream.Only waking when I sleep..