Sign in to follow this  
Coney Island King

Paradise Singles

Which songs from Paradise should be singles?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which song/s from Paradise should be singles?

• American
    • Blue Velvet
    • Gods and Monsters
    • Bel Air
    • Body Electric
    • Yayo

Ride, Cola, Body Electric, and Bel Air. I only say these because I wanna see good videos for them!!

Ha1! cuz B3lll Ayur awlreddi3 haz a purf3ct v1d30!!!!!!

Something I'll never understand about the world to be honest, how specific words can be so offensive or controversial.

IKR! Is it because little children will listen to it? This days kids all now this stuff from 5 years old.. I think Cola is perfect for a single, and it is relatable to some, like whores, and teenage horny boys and girls.. Also the melody and the vocals are cool.. I'm sure Lana can pull off a sexy badass video that will get viral and make her more famous, which would be awesome, she NEEDS to get to the top.

Madrigal, jump off a bridge.

Before I do, let me make a deal with the powers that be. :]

Are you listening, Oh Muse?

May my call upon the Spirit of CalendarGirl be productive, and my insatiable greed not cloud my desire to be a true fan.

When "Party Girl" leaks, I shall consume "Paradise," and not until then.

If I give in, screw me!

#badselfservingfan #whatismyproblemanyway? #shouldIjustgiveupandrealizeIwillneverhearit? # :(

Before I do, let me make a deal with the powers that be. :]

Are you listening, Oh Muse?

May my call upon the Spirit of CalendarGirl be productive, and my insatiable greed not cloud my desire to be a true fan.

When "Party Girl" leaks, I shall consume "Paradise," and not until then.

If I give in, screw me!

#badselfservingfan #whatismyproblemanyway? #shouldIjustgiveupandrealizeIwillneverhearit? # :(

But it might have bad lyrics :usrs:

No singles please, I'd prefer other, new songs. I already don't like half of the EP. Blue Velvet, Burning Desire, Ride and then Bel Air...no.

After the teaser trailer I thought Bel Air would be my favourite but I really don't like it. BTD was a fucking masterpiece, this just isn't. Bel Air is boring as hell. It has a specific unique, haunting sound but that's all it is. 4 minutes of the same shit. I'll give it another chance as soon as my box arrives in the mail but so far I really don't like it.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

yayo and cola ^-^

i don`t really like the album version of yayo, i think the other one is / much / better. yayo`s a beautiful song.

yayo and cola ^-^

i don`t really like the album version of yayo, i think the other one is / much / better. yayo`s a beautiful song. :love:

tumblr_mq9lo77ZHy1rmv1ueo1_500.gif

To be honest, I think "American" & "Bel Air" should be the only singles from Paradise to follow "Ride" - I love "Gods & Monsters" & "Cola", but I think they should be kept exclusively to the album because I don't know if they would do that well - "Body Electric" is great, but I'm getting a bit tired of it & I just don't think it's single material - "Yayo" I'd love if she made a video for, but yeah I don't think it should be a single, it's too long, and too special to be popular.

"American" & "Bel Air" - definitely yes.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

I think American is her best hope for a single tbh!

It might help her popularity in America too, i think people like a patriotic song (i know it's not really patriotic but people may assume).

Cola too but it will need censoring, there's no way they'll let 'pussy' on the radio :O

Praying for Gods and Monsters cause i want a kick ass video for it!

And even though i think it's one of the weakest off the album, i think Bel Air would go down well with the General Public :)

mH07H.png

I think American is her best hope for a single tbh!

It might help her popularity in America too, i think people like a patriotic song (i know it's not really patriotic but people may assume).

Cola too but it will need censoring, there's no way they'll let 'pussy' on the radio :O

Praying for Gods and Monsters cause i want a kick ass video for it!

And even though i think it's one of the weakest off the album, i think Bel Air would go down well with the General Public :)

I think "National Anthem" would've been better for the patriots, it wasn't even released in the US.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.