queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

45 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Its such a hard job to be a Teddy stan… u could be years without any leaks or new material :bebe:

who do we gotta e-sex for her password

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Rant:

After being a fan of hers for YEARS and hearing the music she was working on around the time of being cancelled and following Trouble, she clearly had a "character" to her brand. She's always been about "fake it til you make it" and living lavish when in reality it isn't true. Spoiled, rich, drug user, etc. Did people really think she was THAT delusional to be upset over a guy wearing a suit "copying" her husband?

No - she was committed to her character as a "wannabe" rich woman who lives an expensive life, and being a sassy unbothered bitch came along with the bit as well. It was clear fucking satire of her to say "you are dressed exactly like my husband" OBVIOUSLY she knows her husband is not the only man who wears suits, nor was he some huge superstar. She clearly knew that. There's the gag. Why did people take it so seriously? It was harsh, yes, (if you have no sense of humor) but they told her to be. It is a show created by Simon Cowell for god sakes.

Think of a WWE heel wrestler - they exaggerate the character to be a bad guy for the hate and reactions. That's all she was doing. We know she doesn't live (most of) the expensive life in her music or how she portrays herself, but she did in her artistic vision. In her mind they were like a Bonnie and Clyde couple delusional of reality and only caring about themselves, their cars, alcohol and drugs. She was ACTING. It backfired, and no one can let it go, but she will always be famous to me.

End rant. :toofunny:

6 hours ago, icyyypisces said:

Rant:

After being a fan of hers for YEARS and hearing the music she was working on around the time of being cancelled and following Trouble, she clearly had a "character" to her brand. She's always been about "fake it til you make it" and living lavish when in reality it isn't true. Spoiled, rich, drug user, etc. Did people really think she was THAT delusional to be upset over a guy wearing a suit "copying" her husband?

No - she was committed to her character as a "wannabe" rich woman who lives an expensive life, and being a sassy unbothered bitch came along with the bit as well. It was clear fucking satire of her to say "you are dressed exactly like my husband" OBVIOUSLY she knows her husband is not the only man who wears suits, nor was he some huge superstar. She clearly knew that. There's the gag. Why did people take it so seriously? It was harsh, yes, (if you have no sense of humor) but they told her to be. It is a show created by Simon Cowell for god sakes.

Think of a WWE heel wrestler - they exaggerate the character to be a bad guy for the hate and reactions. That's all she was doing. We know she doesn't live (most of) the expensive life in her music or how she portrays herself, but she did in her artistic vision. In her mind they were like a Bonnie and Clyde couple delusional of reality and only caring about themselves, their cars, alcohol and drugs. She was ACTING. It backfired, and no one can let it go, but she will always be famous to me.

End rant. :toofunny:

rant:

we need another mass

end rant

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 1/29/2021 at 9:49 AM, princessdollie said:

I haven’t been keeping up with her but I’m wondering.. did we ever get that Kali Uchis Collaboration?

On 1/29/2021 at 10:01 AM, Beauty King said:

It's titled "Bet You Want It (Cherry Trees)" and it leaked last year. Kali vocals only. Teddy just co-wrote.

On 1/29/2021 at 10:09 AM, cranekiss said:

actually teddy does the LALALALALALALAL aka the best part of the song

But wow what a moment :trisha: