Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Rorman Nockwell

Hypothetical Lana Movie/TV Series Ideas

13 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Am I crazy to think that Margot Robbie would actually pull it off? :runs:

Yes that's who I thought but because we're both Australian I thought I was being biased so I didn't post it lmao

My concept is like a fictitious series "based on true events" but your ideas from your previous post are rad ... she'd never participate, though

Dare I say that I think A***r H***d would work but she's a psychopath and I wouldn't hire her

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yes that's who I thought but because we're both Australian I thought I was being biased so I didn't post it lmao

My concept is like a fictitious series "based on true events" but your ideas from your previous post are rad ... she'd never participate, though

There's really some pictures where Margot is brunette and she really looks like Lana at Met Gala 2012

Nah, your casting ideas were actually kinda of spot on, except for Kit (I can't see him as Barrie lmao) and if that were to happen, in a series or a movie, it would be great but I guess she won't ever give the rights tho

Yeah I know, I'd love like a "docuseries", something like what Taylor did for Folklore (haven't watched tho) and many other artists. Imagine her talking about stuff w/ the producers (esp. Kahne and Auerbach) :krylie:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

@RormanNockwell omfg Laura Linney is define. Great choice.

For Lana HMMMM if it was a bio pic, Margot would be my vote. TV show maybe Natalia Dyer?

Robert DeNiro as Ed :oopna:

Noah Robbins for Jack.

ZENDAYA AS AZELIA BANKS

The Lust for Life era featuring a series of guest stars and their wacky antics - Meryl Streep as Stevie Nicks, Jamie Foxx as ASAP Rocky, Danny Devito as Sean Lennon etc etc

MICHAEL CAINE AS PAPA RICK NOWELLS

3lfQEhw.png

15 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Love Tilda

The mother from Ozark reminds me a bit of Patty so maybe that actress

We need to cast Jack and Azealia

I'd love Tiffany Pollard to play Azealia, wouldn't be too serious and it could have comedic value or even Tiffany Haddish (for the same reason lmao)

But if you want like more dramatic, something more "legit" close to the real Azealia, maybe Keke Palmer (?)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

31 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Love Tilda

The mother from Ozark reminds me a bit of Patty so maybe that actress

We need to cast Jack and Azealia

Oh my God when I watched Ozark earlier this year literally ALL I thought about when Laura Linney came on screen was that she reminded me of Patty :godlaugh2:I'm so glad it's not just me

1 hour ago, wild caged animal said:

a Lana vs. Lana fight Right? GIF - Right Archer GIFs 

i was thinking more sex robot vixen but they already did that one season : 1dQP.gif but i'm thinking more like, her character could be the really famous singer, but she never wants to be at the office so she can be like in the witness protection program or something and there'd be some funny awkward moments and she'd just be over it. bc we already have the wild character Christine or whatever name variant she's got going on per season hahahahahahahahahaha 

that'd be a pathway from many LANAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahahahahahahahahahaa or oh she could definitely go the poison ivy route yeah that could b a natural fit

UV/Honeymoon