lola

iPod Shuffle Game for the stupid and unimaginative Billy

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: LDR - She's Not Me
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Sky Ferreira - Ghost
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Girls Go Wild - Lolene
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Neon Hitch - Piece Of Shit
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: Ke$ha - Cannibal
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Sex Rules - Sky Ferreira (OMG)
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Nicki Minaj - Roman's Revenge
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: LDR - Puppy Love
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Lolene - Fucked Up
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: Sky Ferreira - Red Lips
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Sexy People - Lolene
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Fuck You - LIly Allen
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Nicki Minaj - Roman's Revenge 2.0

I hope yall come too my funeral :creepy:

Omg reading this is :toofloppy:

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Temptation :creep:
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Now That she's Gone
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: All you need
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Anywhere Else
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: Angel :excited:
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Baby One More Time :brit:
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Be My Baby
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Beautiful (not what I was thinking)
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: The best you never had
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Better :oh:
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: Bliss :creep:
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey):Bug A Boo
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Bye Bye Bye :whoopi: finally one that makes sense.
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Dangerous Girl ;)

I will admit I skipped like two only because they were in french and even I didn't know what they meant (flop fan).

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt:

Spanish Sahara - Queen of Hearts

I should moisturize more.

The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic:

Just Like An Ogre - Iiris

And now I look like an ogre. Goddammit.

The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage:

R.I.P. - 3Oh!3

So I got kicked to the curb and went on a rampage.

The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post:

Smash It - Zowie

How apropos.

The song that plays while you're being arrested:

Children of The Bad Revolution - Lana Del Rey

Bad revolution, bad kids. That made more sense in my head.

The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog:

Wonderland - Natalia Kills

Wut.

The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying:

Breaking Down - Florence + The Machine

How nice of you to feel what I do.

The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine:

Sexy Ugly - Lady Gaga

That's...not good.

The song that plays while your house burns down:

Leave It To The Rain - Kerli

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Uh, no, I will not be leaving it to the rain to put out the fire.

The song that plays during your funeral:

Animal - Ke$ha

Surprisingly enough, not a horrible choice.

The song that plays while you're masturbating:

Sex Tape (Push Rewind) - Neon Hitch

Good god. :defeated:

The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey):

Fade Together - Franz Ferdinand

FADE WITH ME, BB.

The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole:

Your Biggest Mistake - Ellie Goulding

Not entirely true. Getting all up in Gangsta Nancy Sinatra's grill was your biggest mistake.

The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey:

Stuck On Fuckin' You - Lady Gaga

Lets just bang already.

The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt:

Spanish Sahara - Queen of Hearts

I should moisturize more.

:toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Pink - God Is A DJ
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Avril Lavigne - Black Star
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Johnny Cash - Hurt
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: Avril Lavigne - Smile
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Lana Del Rey - Ride
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Pink - Missundaztood
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Katy Rose - Lemon
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: The Offspring - Pretty Fly
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Lady Gaga - Brown Eyes
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: Anna Abreu - Stereo
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Pelle Miljoona - Juokse Villi Lapsi (A Finnish punk song)
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: The Pretty Reckless - Goin' Down
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Cher - Save Up All Your Tears

Ok... :awk:

tumblr_mehfl855qr1ro2d43.gif

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: M.I.A. - Bad Girls

• The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: The Weeknd - Montreal

The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Grimes - Vowels = space and time

The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Nicki Minaj - Marilyn Monroe (lel)

The song that plays while you're being arrested: Lana Del Rey - Beautiful Player

The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Grimes - Weregild

The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Azealia Banks - US (romantic)

The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Lana Del Rey - Ride (omg...... accurateeeeeeeee)

The song that plays while your house burns down: Death Grips - Black Dice

The song that plays during your funeral: Michael Andrews - Manipulated Living (accurate title tbh)

The song that plays while you're masturbating: My Chemical Romance - Heaven Help Us

The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Beyonce - Video Phone

The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness

The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: The xx - Together

ok dont even try to say i dont have the best one

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: The Horrible Crows - Go Tell Everybody  :brows3:

• The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Lana Del Rey - For K
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Lana Del Rey - Can You See
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Lana Del Rey - Yayo
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: Lana Del Rey - Crooked Cop  :smile:
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK :aw:
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Kat Edmonson - I Don't Know :awk:
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Lana Del Rey - Push Me Down :brows:
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Lana Del Rey - Last Girl On Earth
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Ke$ha - Hungover  :dmd:
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: Florence + the Machine - Strangeness and Charm :omfg2:
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Lana Del Rey - Find My Own Way
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Lana Del Rey - Cola :agree2:
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Lily Allen - Never Gonna Happen  :whatever:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: John Mayer : Waiting on the world to change
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic:Tennis Court : Lorde "I will watch from  my window"
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Katy Perry / Spoop Lion :California Gurls
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: LDR: Jealous Girl
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested:LDR: Playing Dangerous (:eartha: :eartha:)
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog:B.E.A.T: Selener  :facepalm:
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: You aint seen nothing yet: Bachman turner overdrive
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Bang Bang: Nancy Sinatra :facepalm:
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Bad Girls: MIA
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Candy shop: 50 cent :facepalm:
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating:My neck my Back :khia  :facepalm:
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey):Birthday cake: Rihanna
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole:You belong wit me : t swizzle :facepalm:
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: under the sheets Ellie Goulding :hooker:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Crystal Castles - Pale Flesh

• The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: The xx - Infinity 

The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Blood Orange - Can We Go Inside Now

The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Daft Punk - Get Lucky

The song that plays while you're being arrested: Flobots - Gonna Be Free

The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Hadouken - Turn The Lights Out

The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: LDR - Hawaiian Tropic

The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Flobots - Rise

The song that plays while your house burns down: LDR - Carmen

The song that plays during your funeral: Crystal Castles - Transgender 

The song that plays while you're masturbating: Modest Mouse - Float On

The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): LDR - Blue Jeans

The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: The Weeknd - Wicked Games

The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Seabear - Hands Remember