princessdollie

Ethel Cain

update: i dont care actually

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Hi everybody. I have 4 tickets for Ethel Cain at the Henry Miller Memorial Library in Big Sur. This is the Saturday 10/21 show (not the Friday show). I came down with the flu and so wont' be able to drive up from LA anymore, which is quite devastating. $128.85 per ticket face value. DM me with a cell # if interested in buying any!

On 10/15/2023 at 10:29 PM, fathercain said:

so i finished the golden age and inbred cd designs, lmk what yall think 

Golden Age

Reveal hidden contents

goldenage-physical.jpgGoldenage-Back.jpggoldenage-instert.jpggoldenage-cd-masked.png

Inbred

Reveal hidden contents

cover.jpgInbred-Traycard-2.jpginbred-insert.jpginbred-cd-masked.png

Also i had these if anyone wants em: 

Inbred V2

Spoiler

Inbred-Back.jpgInbred-CD.jpg

PD:

Spoiler

Back.jpgCD.jpg

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

Have listened to preachers daughter continuously for 17 months and 13 days. 

What now 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

on my conspiracy theorist shit but i was listening to wrestling in dirt pits and like the perspective would make sense for preachers wife, kids of preachers are held up to HIGH standards to be involved in the church it’s likely he followed in his fathers footsteps….. im mainly just praying for it to be released but like it could make sense?!?!?

On 10/25/2023 at 7:18 AM, Terrence Loves Me said:

Have listened to preachers daughter continuously for 17 months and 13 days. 

What now 

i have 5k minutes clocked for ethel this year :bebe:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 hours ago, tentillforever said:

on my conspiracy theorist shit but i was listening to wrestling in dirt pits and like the perspective would make sense for preachers wife, kids of preachers are held up to HIGH standards to be involved in the church it’s likely he followed in his fathers footsteps….. im mainly just praying for it to be released but like it could make sense?!?!?

dirt pits will 1000% never be released officially 

giphy.gif

when her contract with prescription ends, can hayden re-record or buy the publishing rights of everything released/recorded under that contract? she already owns her masters but she doesn’t own the publishing rights, she probably hates the fact that l**e gets royalties :crai:

2 hours ago, skyptolemaea said:

when her contract with prescription ends, can hayden re-record or buy the publishing rights of everything released/recorded under that contract? she already owns her masters but she doesn’t own the publishing rights, she probably hates the fact that l**e gets royalties :crai:

she hates everything about her label lol, 

preachers daughter will be re recorded one day because it’s not completely the way she wants it, she used all the gear she used for making inbred and just wants it to be better than it already is. as for inbred, it’s probably going to stay stationary forever. i don’t know if i’d bank on the preachers daughter re-record because she has so many creative ideas that come to her so quickly! 

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, bigspender said:

she hates everything about her label lol, 

preachers daughter will be re recorded one day because it’s not completely the way she wants it, she used all the gear she used for making inbred and just wants it to be better than it already is. as for inbred, it’s probably going to stay stationary forever. i don’t know if i’d bank on the preachers daughter re-record because she has so many creative ideas that come to her so quickly! 

re record? it's literally perfect, she better not pull a taylor swift :pls:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e