princessdollie

Ethel Cain

1 minute ago, Break Me Down said:

Owww wait this serve.. did u get these from soundcloud when they were posted?

no, they’re still not og files but they’re higher quality than soundcloud 

i’m gonna save a good one until leakentines day 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i’m gonna save a good one until leakentines day 

Ohh Nettles final wbk :oprah4: on a real note do you know if she has she finished any of the songs she posted as demos (excluding the ones that she’s gonna release)

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

9 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

Ohh Nettles final wbk :oprah4: on a real note do you know if she has she finished any of the songs she posted as demos (excluding the ones that she’s gonna release)

which demos are u thinking in particular 

giphy.gif

tongue was supposed to be a feature with yah wav (who goes by aelyx now i think) which is why half of the song is empty and i think at one point it was made to be a nicole dollanganger feature iirc, probably never going to be finished. ad nauseaum may be used in the far far future, or be made into a completely different song. age of delilah final will never see the light of day. neither will nettles, unless she decides to start soundclouding again. 

homecoming has the slightest chance of being finished but that’s only if she decides to consider it being a fan favorite 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, bigspender said:

tongue was supposed to be a feature with yah wav (who goes by aelyx now i think) which is why half of the song is empty and i think at one point it was made to be a nicole dollanganger feature iirc, probably never going to be finished. ad nauseaum may be used in the far far future, or be made into a completely different song. age of delilah final will never see the light of day. neither will nettles, unless she decides to start soundclouding again. 

homecoming has the slightest chance of being finished but that’s only if she decides to consider it being a fan favorite 

oh wow, tongue must be pretty old then. thanks for the history lesson!

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

5 minutes ago, Andre Lamoglia said:

selby wall is so saltburn

"lie on your grave and m*sturbate":teehee:

on this note i hate jacob elordi

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

how long is her contract with prescription songs? does she has to release albums, a certain number of songs or is for for an amount of years (she signed in 2020) to be free (im curious about this since prescription contracts seem to be really long)

5 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

how long is her contract with prescription songs? does she has to release albums, a certain number of songs or is for for an amount of years (she signed in 2020) to be free (im curious about this since prescription contracts seem to be really long)

3 albums i think? :/ in a RS interview she did say "we're almost out [of the contract]" tho

last.fm

Just now, Break Me Down said:

3 albums i think? :/ 

if i was her i would release some ashmedai songs or miss anhedonia songs in 2 albums and leaveee, its a fact she hates luke and probably hates how he profits from her music

Just now, skyptolemaea said:

if i was her i would release some ashmedai songs or miss anhedonia songs in 2 albums and leaveee, its a fact she hates luke and probably hates how he profits from her music

I was genuinely just thinking about this right before you first posted about it, she did say she would release an album full of soundcloud demos but i honestly dont take her word for much anymore :crai:

last.fm