princessdollie

Ethel Cain

32 minutes ago, fathercain said:

Btw i'm sure you've noticed that a lot of links disappeared, i'm gonna try to re-up them today and if you do some too make sure you upload the files with an account! i think thats why they disappeared the first time

It's mostly the snippets like fuck me eyes, earnhardt early demo etc.

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

14 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

Btw i'm sure you've noticed that a lot of links disappeared, i'm gonna try to re-up them today and if you do some too make sure you upload the files with an account! i think thats why they disappeared the first time

It's mostly the snippets like fuck me eyes, earnhardt early demo etc.

Yep! I tried to keep em up but w school i cant sometimes… :facepalm:

And idk if i should reveal this cuz its still on progress and idk when im going to finish it, but im working on a full-on website, including artwork, music and video! Hope i finish it soon!

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

thank u <3

I also managed to snatch lastminute tickets to Amsterdam as I wasn't able to buy them in the official sale so I'm excited 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

7 hours ago, fathercain said:

Yep! I tried to keep em up but w school i cant sometimes… :facepalm:

And idk if i should reveal this cuz its still on progress and idk when im going to finish it, but im working on a full-on website, including artwork, music and video! Hope i finish it soon!

omg I actually programmed a website that works with my SQLite database of her discography not super long ago!!! It's not actually published on the internet though because it has songs and info that shouldn't be publicly shared, plus I fear it would violate hella copyright

It doesn't have the actual audio files on it yet, plus there's a bunch of other features I want to add or things I should fix, but it has the basics done at least. My next steps will probably be implementing dropdowns or something for all the additional track info. I have a fuckton of info that isn't displayed on the frontend yet since I started the project of cataloguing her songs and all related info like a year and a half ago, but didn't start the website until this spring

https://imgur.com/a/7KX7oym

1 hour ago, 78fahrenheit said:

omg I actually programmed a website that works with my SQLite database of her discography not super long ago!!! It's not actually published on the internet though because it has songs and info that shouldn't be publicly shared, plus I fear it would violate hella copyright

It doesn't have the actual audio files on it yet, plus there's a bunch of other features I want to add or things I should fix, but it has the basics done at least. My next steps will probably be implementing dropdowns or something for all the additional track info. I have a fuckton of info that isn't displayed on the frontend yet since I started the project of cataloguing her songs and all related info like a year and a half ago, but didn't start the website until this spring

https://imgur.com/a/7KX7oym

it looks awesome!!!

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

been playing preacher's daughter on my way to work at 5 AM for the past couple of days. listening to thoroughfare and a house in nebraska as the sun comes up is a life changing experience :wowcry:

past, present, future

6 hours ago, love divine said:

been playing preacher's daughter on my way to work at 5 AM for the past couple of days. listening to thoroughfare and a house in nebraska as the sun comes up is a life changing experience :wowcry:

SAME OMG u know the drill ayee:hottie: like thats the only valid way to listen to those two songs specifically 

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

2 hours ago, pulldrone said:

the word: PERVERTS - something is coming (I think July)

? Willoughby is a pervert :rihanna:

also isnt that just what it says on her merch at the paris show

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, tentillforever said:

y’all two completely new songs omfg…..

setlistfm titles them Amber Waves and Punish

YESS I JUST SAW... something must be coming soon

words/titles this era: perverts, nucleation, punish, amber waves :tiffany2: seems very dark

last.fm

10 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

YESS I JUST SAW... something must be coming soon

words/titles this era: perverts, nucleation, punish, amber waves :tiffany2: seems very dark

at this point it feels like she’s dropping the bsides on a soundcloud sideproject 😭😭