princessdollie

Ethel Cain

4 minutes ago, aquamarie said:

may need to give this thread the sky Ferreira thread treatment :awkney2:

Sky Ferreira had a thread? And people cared?

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

No, it’s fine, let the slander and character assassination continue. Wikipedia vandalism is a very serious, heinous crime that needs to be addressed and stopped :hillary:

Can you show me where I said it was a heinous or evil crime? It's not illegal, but it's still funny and embarrassing + loser behaviour on her part.

If it's a heinous crime like you say though, maybe that's why your idol spent years "correcting" it :eek4:

CWNT4em.jpg

57 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

The fact that this is breaking news to yall when Lana is still married to a transphobic POS; worry about that. It’s loser behavior and I would understand why Ethel doesn’t wanna be associated with her, but hey! 

Also if Lana actually did write a diss track about her, it’s obviously not about her editing her own Wikipedia page, like hello are we okay?

Also taking the side of the woman married to that thing over a trans woman is kinda crazy

I never said that either. I only brought up Ethel's Wikipedia edits since they relate to her dislike of Lana.

Lana's husband's beliefs, while 100% wrong and also loser behaviour, have nothing to do with this, since Ethel and Lana disliked each other long before he was in the picture. So yes, I'm siding with Lana in this scenario. 

✧ 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂, 𝓈𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 ✧

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

since Ethel and Lana disliked each other long before he was in the picture. So yes I'm siding with Lana in this scenario. 

There’s no legitimate evidence or proof of this.

4 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

Parasocial

So I'm parasocial, but you're not?

You literally have countless posts defending a celebrity who doesn't know you exist, and had to resort to using derogatory remarks while doing so... Check yourself

x61i9jL.png

XPStHPu.png

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

And you're not? You literally have posts upon posts defending a celebrity who doesn't know you exist

x61i9jL.png

XPStHPu.png

Yes. 10 posts.......responding to people...over the course of the last 24 hours......is that not the point of a fan forum? On the other end you’ve been chaining screenshot after screenshot and writing think pieces about an ALLEGED rivalry between two artists :phone:

3 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

stop talking about ethel cain in the lana unleaked thread my god

i'm sorry but sometimes you mods do WAY too much :shake: 

like @Coloringbooks explained... we found out that there was a supposed ethel cain diss-track... so it shouldn't come as a surprise that people would discuss ethel cain and any possible gossip/speculation surrounding her, ESPECIALLY when the stuff that they brought up had to do with her distancing herself from lana, i don't see why the posts needed to be moved, but i know moving posts when they really don't need to be is very commonplace here, so...

peace by vengeance brings the end

15 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

Yes. 10 posts.......responding to people...over the course of the last 24 hours......is that not the point of a fan forum? On the other end you’ve been chaining screenshot after screenshot and writing think pieces about an ALLEGED rivalry between two artists :phone:

19 posts in total from you regarding Lana & Ethel within the last 24 hours, actually (And that's not including this one) :phone:

I'm also responding to / engaging with people on a fan forum, we're literally doing the same exact thing. 

If I'm parasocial, then so are you - but at least I have some self-awareness about it! :D

1 minute ago, Lana Del Dufrene said:

To announce she hates lana :creepna2:

I miss celebrity drama like this sorry (not)

1 minute ago, Liz Daw said:

@Lindsay Lohan send her the track 

im trying to spread some positivity help 😭

i def do i think its so fun 

Just now, DCooper said:

What in the hell is happening in this thread, all because Lindsay Lohan wanted a little attention? :stareney2:

and when all about ethel leaks and it turns out to be a diss track on ethel from shameless and not ethel cain

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Funny seeing people bully new artists in the same way Lana was bullied at the start of her career:aubrey:

You guys are the ones hanging out on a fan forum for an artist who doesn’t know you exist and Ethel is one of the most promising up and coming artists right now…but her updating her Wiki page is “loser behavior”…ok

oh you spilled :oprah3:

4wY9W0x.jpeg

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

What in the hell is happening in this thread, all because Lindsay Lohan wanted a little attention? :stareney2:

true bcoz when it turns out it’s a riverdale track about ethel muggs