Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Please, did it leaked as Golden Grill, Live Forever, or any combination of those two? It's one of my favourite and I'm trying to make a cover for it but I never know how it call it haha

It leaked as Golden Grill + Princess Superstar calls it that, but it's registered as Live Forever

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The phrase? Literally, it means to have someone/something catch you so that you don't get hurt (as much) if you fall. Basically they/it protects you from getting hurt when they/it breaks your fall

Yes, that’s it. Thanks :)

What the hell are the differences between all these Lolita demos. I honestly don't have the patience to listen to all of them perfectly honest.

They're all pretty different and worth listening to if you're interested. There are some mislabelled ones which are the same version under different names.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Saw this in a youtube comment
    "Not true, she's a liar. She said she didnt have any contact with her parents for years and didnt even have her social security number but if you do a simple google search, you can find a load of pictures of her (all through the years she apparently had no contact with them)with her dad at fancy events- sitting next to billionaires, being on a private jet, on a boat with another millionaire and meeting celebrities like Miley cyrus.

She lived in NY in a flat with her brother and sister that their parents bought for them. But she rented a trailer park trailer for 6months with a boyfriend and pretends she was poor....

Shes been rich her whole life, she paid for studio time and worked with very big producers before she got famous (not to mention got plastic surgery) how do you assume she paid for all that? Studio time alone costs thousands...but she claimed she "barely had money for cereal". "

How much of it is true?

It's possible she wasn't speaking to her parents but still maintained relationships with her siblings. As far as her not having money, I remember reading somewhere that her father sent her money in the mail but she never took them. Maybe one of her other siblings did, or they also got their own money? Also one of the AKA producers said she didn't have a penny on her with he was working with her.

She probably moved into the trailer park because that's where her boyfriend was living, and her boyfriend clearly didn't have much.

From personal experience, she's probably exaggerating it, or lived "poor" for a short period of time.

I doubt they are complete lies.