Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

is it just me? or has this forum becoming very boring lately.. no good stuff to discuss, irrelavant, unintelligent rant posters,

but even then, still losing alot of its steam IMHO.. not sure how much longer this site will be up TBH..

anyway, just expressing my boredom with this.. anyone else feel this way? i see its getting ALOT quieter as well..

kiddies are growing up a little and moving on it seems..

is it just me? or has this forum becoming very boring lately.. no good stuff to discuss, irrelavant, unintelligent rant posters,

but even then, still losing alot of its steam IMHO.. not sure how much longer this site will be up TBH..

anyway, just expressing my boredom with this.. anyone else feel this way? i see its getting ALOT quieter as well..

Lana (the main gal of this site) has released an album and now we're on a downward slope until we get some enticing news about Lana or even the other artists on this forum (+ many artists are either touring or finishing their albums). I think there has been a lack of analysis of music on this site, but rather just a chain of stated opinions, which led to arguments before. But now, we've (mostly) realized that arguing over someone's opinion on music is pointless. I think some discussion would definitely help revitalize the boards

Lana (the main gal of this site) has released an album and now we're on a downward slope until we get some enticing news about Lana or even the other artists on this forum (+ many artists are either touring or finishing their albums). I think there has been a lack of analysis of music on this site, but rather just a chain of stated opinions, which led to arguments before. But now, we've (mostly) realized that arguing over someone's opinion on music is pointless. I think some discussion would definitely help revitalize the boards

well said, agreed. :)

You're right, its so boring. The music got boring very quick. No one even cares to discuss the meaning of the songs from Honeymoon cause its just not as interesting as Lana's previous work. Some people still wonder who K was for example, but no one cares about any meaning of Honeymoon, there's no mystery. Just blah  :whatever2:

You're right, its so boring. The music got boring very quick. No one even cares to discuss the meaning of the songs from Honeymoon cause its just not as interesting as Lana's previous work. Some people still wonder who K was for example, but no one cares about any meaning of Honeymoon, there's no mystery. Just blah  :whatever2:

I think it's more like....most of the songs are obvious, they are not up for debate

Honeymoon - escapism

MTWBT - literally that, as shown by the MV

Terrence Loves You - Beautiful sad wailing which is sorta Lana's signature sthick. There were lots of debates and discussions about the Major Tom reference but then she said she only used it because it sounded good so eh...:judgingu:

GKIT - Obvious

HBTB - The video makes it really straight-forward

Art Deco - There was actually lots of discussion about this song, I think there is even a thread about the possible Azealea shade...

Religion - You're my religion, you're how i'm living, when I'm down on my knees you're how I pray....pretty self-explanatory

Salvatore - Everybody knows this is an ode to the first holyday she went on with Francesco, I mean come on, we even have pictures of her eating that soft ice cream

:toofunny:

The Blackest Day - Lost love break-up song along with TLY, probably about endind things with Barrie

24 - Does this even have a real meaning? She probably just wrote it for the movie....

Swan Song - Obvious :whatever:

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Well, this one is tricky....but I think she might be alluding to her feelings about being misunderstood.

And well, that's all...

Stupid question but which version of Hundred Dollar Bill is demo, and which is not?

I keep hearing conflicting things.

Is it the one that says "Ruby Tuesdays on Citgo, I loved you then you'll always know?" (it also kind of sounds like YCBTB) or is it the louder one. So confused.

Was there EVER an official vinyl of LDRAKALG? I'm sure this question has been asked but please

no, the album was never released nor even produced physically

Only as mp files on iTunes and Amazon