Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Check out this page: http://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Born-To-Die-The-Paradise-Edition/release/4024362

click on the picture of the cover in the top left and it will bring up a bunch of photos. They're not HQ, but they're not bad.

Thanks so much! I guess there aren't any untagged versions of those photos :(

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

also, what show is this from???  :cumming:  :cumming:  :cumming: i've never actually seen it and i need to know the story behind it lol

It's from her performance at Indie Fun Fest in Chile.

And the story behind it is Lana singing "I just riiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiiide".

You can watch the whole video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSdhbjMVxO4

:cumming: happens hat about 3:20

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

tumblr_md89qnhO5l1rfxft6o1_500.png Hi, I'm wondering if the full images of the artwork for the special boxset digipaks of BTD and Paradise (seen above) exist on the internet? Sorry if this has been solved elsewhere. xx

I used to have these images bookmarked. cause I found them both on gettyimages. lemme see if I can find them

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Is there one place where all of the webcam selfies (esp. the Lizzy Grant era ones) have been collected? 

I don't know if there is but I've been trying to collect absolutely everything from the Lizzy era and I have everything maniacally organised so I can put up a mega if you want?

ZKcaooE.png

Has Lana ever mentioned any other poets that she likes besides the beat poets and T. S. Eliot?

Yes! She got her inspiration for Lolita from the book of the same title by Vladimir Nabokov (Lolita is a novel but Nabokov also writes poetry). She also got her inspiration for Body Electric from Walt Whitman's "I Sing The Body Electric"

I don't know if there is but I've been trying to collect absolutely everything from the Lizzy era and I have everything maniacally organised so I can put up a mega if you want?

Please Anne, it would be great  :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

OMG please do it

Yes, oh my god! Lizzy era is my favorite, forever  :derpna2:

Binch me too, the f!

Please Anne, it would be great  :defeated:

Cosmic mess I just realized it's actually THE part I'm supposed to class and organize next lmao, so it's Messy with a capital M. Basically the way I class my pics is like a Lizzy Grant section with all the pre fame pics with the concert pics in a folder BUT without the shoots that are classed elsewhere, and without the selfies that are all packed in another place together, and tons of other folders. So for the sake of the masterpost I put everything in a single Lizzy folder, but again PLEASE don't judge me for how unorganised it is, there is DEFINITELY some pics missing, some duplicates, and nothing's classed. Also please not that the shoots section is DEFINITELY NOT complete as I'm only taking the pics I like or need for edits.

Here if links authorized, otherwise ask me!

Actually this is a great opportunity to put up a list of my masterposts, so if you want anything please just ask me it's why I made them! And I have like 9000 pics including an ENORMOUS candids section so if you want me to put up something I'll do everything I can!

_ Instrumentals
_ Audio interviews
_ Video interviews 
_ Magazines covers (+ plus a few pages here and there)
_ My Sirens project
_ Tropico stripper scenes supercut
_ Lizzy footage supercut with duplicates (without duplicates in preparation but it's ending up being EXTREMELY difficult)
_ Instagram vids (probably not complete, just put a few deleted ones up for those who asked me as well as everything I got on my computer)

That should be it for now, the video interviews is imho near perfect, the audio interviews and magazines covers are if I remember correctly classed by years but I still have trouble with some and would be extremely grateful to be corrected. And I'll update them as soon as I can! Especially the Lizzy one I'm bummed I was so sure it was done already!

ZKcaooE.png

Binch me too, the f!

Cosmic mess I just realized it's actually THE part I'm supposed to class and organize next lmao, so it's Messy with a capital M. Basically the way I class my pics is like a Lizzy Grant section with all the pre fame pics with the concert pics in a folder BUT without the shoots that are classed elsewhere, and without the selfies that are all packed in another place together, and tons of other folders. So for the sake of the masterpost I put everything in a single Lizzy folder, but again PLEASE don't judge me for how unorganised it is, there is DEFINITELY some pics missing, some duplicates, and nothing's classed. Also please not that the shoots section is DEFINITELY NOT complete as I'm only taking the pics I like or need for edits.

Actually this is a great opportunity to put up a list of my masterposts, so if you want anything please just ask me it's why I made them! And I have like 9000 pics including an ENORMOUS candids section so if you want me to put up something I'll do everything I can!

_ Instrumentals
_ Audio interviews
_ Video interviews 
_ My Sirens project
_ Lizzy footage supercut with duplicates (without duplicates in preparation but it's ending up being EXTREMELY difficult)
_ Instagram vids (probably not complete, just put a few deleted ones up for those who asked me as well as everything I got on my computer)

That should be it for now, the video interviews is imho near perfect, the audio interviews and magazines covers are if I remember correctly classed by years but I still have trouble with some and would be extremely grateful to be corrected. And I'll update them as soon as I can! Especially the Lizzy one I'm bummed I was so sure it was done already!

youre an angel honestly

Wy8jf2U.jpg

There's an interview where Lana talks about buying things for her trailer, and she mentions a specific cheap store that was "down the street" or something like that, does anyone have that interview? It's killing me that I can't remember the name of the store

There's an interview where Lana talks about buying things for her trailer, and she mentions a specific cheap store that was "down the street" or something like that, does anyone have that interview? It's killing me that I can't remember the name of the store

Duane Reade. You probably had difficulty finding it because it's not from an interview. It's from comments she posted about "Trash Magic" when someone first uploaded it to YouTube.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Binch me too, the f!

_ Instrumentals
_ Audio interviews
_ Video interviews 
_ My Sirens project

Shit Anne, you're so organized, thank you so much :kiss:

8nl2OpX.png

Do we have any other file for Trash Magic? Mine is ripped from this video, but did the guy ever post the original file Lana sent to him?

I dunno. This was in the early days before I became anal about audio quality. I think I just downloaded someone else's rip off SIN or something.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.