Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

More like subtitled. There is a german "version" too which has the monologues subtitled

But there is a version of tropic dubbed in Italian? :O

--

Someone has already written personally to Lana? you responded?

excuse me, it was just a thought … thanks :)

ahn and another thing .... someone could give me the plot (background) of roses in this picture, if anyone has it ...

Lana-Del-Rey-003.jpg

and of it? ultraviolence-formato-de-cd.jpg

thank you very much to all!

Gek, on 21 Aug 2014 - 6:00 PM, said:

ahn and another thing .... someone could give me the plot (background) of roses in this picture, if anyone has it ...

Lana-Del-Rey-003.jpg

and of it? ultraviolence-formato-de-cd.jpg

thank you very much to all!

Some time ago I edited the othe pic of her in front of the roses and removed Lana. That's the result:

rosesbg1nql1.jpg

and here's the other one:

10354496_267203436796knsb9.jpg

click on the pics to enlarge

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Some time ago I edited the othe pic of her in front of the roses and removed Lana. That's the result:

and here's the other one:

click on the pics to enlarge

I LOVE U!

thank you so much!! :)

This isn't technically about Lana, but it's because of her that I became aware of trading leaks and finding registered titles. Can anyone link me sites or explain in depth regarding info about "trading", "unleaked songs" and exploring online music repertories? I've found it harder to search for writers/artists on PRS than BMI/ASCAP. Basically, I've just become intrigued with the more obscure side of music and have no idea where to begin learning about it. 

If we know that there's a final version of Motel 6 does it make the version we have a demo?

Personally, I think it's more like Big Bad Wolf in terms of demos - two versions exist but neither of them are exactly 'demos', just the common one and the alternative one. I think the 'final' version of Motel 6 is just an alternative version to the one we already have, whilst the acapella one is the 'demo'.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's a parody. :) Just something that's poking fun at Lana & the video. It's nothing insulting or anything to her. :P

I imagined from cookies and pringles, but I wanted to have confirmation: D Thank you very much, very kind :)