Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Can someone PLEASE teach me how to embed videos? Like I know how to copy and paste a link but is there like some kind of code or something?

[ media ] videourl [ / media ] without the spaces usually works.

I think this belong in tech questions though?

Can anyone tell me what songs were recorded in the same session as Disco/Let My Hair Down?

And if we have all of them yet? Thank you in advance.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Can anyone tell me what songs were recorded in the same session as Disco/Let My Hair Down?

And if we have all of them yet? Thank you in advance.

The demo of Oh Say Can You See, I think too. We don't know very much about it at all.

Were these titles made up? Another Lonely Day (Playground), China Doll (Without You), Head Rush (True Love On The Side), Hit With A Kiss/Hit It With A Kiss (Beautiful Player), Playboy (C U L8R Alligator), Will We Ever Do Right (Baby Blue Love), Valentina Stars (Breaking My Heart), My Bitch (Ridin')?

Were these titles made up? Another Lonely Day (Playground), China Doll (Without You), Head Rush (True Love On The Side), Hit With A Kiss/Hit It With A Kiss (Beautiful Player), Playboy (C U L8R Alligator), Will We Ever Do Right (Baby Blue Love), Valentina Stars (Breaking My Heart), My Bitch (Ridin')?

Pretty sure these were all fanmade except My Bitch, which is what ASAP Rocky said the song was gonna be called before it was finally named Ridin'.