ednafrau

Iconic Lizzy/LDR Fashion

Does anyone know the brand of this shirt Lana is wearing? It's so 70's but I feel like I've seen it before, it would look so cute on me ^_^

2rddr9f.jpg

I never saw this . But the picture looks new.

well, she said that her favorite sun dress is by topshop and she's said she generally likes topshop.

hi lolita, yes I've heard her speak about topshop before! is it an actual shop or just online? bc I dont have one around me (I'm in la) and I'm scared of ordering things online bc of my obnoxiously fat ass :toofloppy: :/

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

hi lolita, yes I've heard her speak about topshop before! is it an actual shop or just online? bc I dont have one around me (I'm in la) and I'm scared of ordering things online bc of my obnoxiously fat ass :toofloppy: :/

it is an actual shop! there are a few nordstroms in california that carry it: http://us.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?catalogId=33060&storeId=13052&langId=-1&viewAllFlag=false&categoryId=698116&interstitial=true

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Does anyone know the brand of this shirt Lana is wearing? It's so 70's but I feel like I've seen it before, it would look so cute on me ^_^

2rddr9f.jpg

It looks so cute :3 I will def keep an eye out for you very 70s vibe. i think it might be a vest and something underneath? or do u think its one piece??

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

it is an actual shop! there are a few nordstroms in california that carry it: http://us.topshop.co...terstitial=true

oh my goodness! There is one in irvine! that's still pretty far from me but I have a friend outthere So i might just make a day out of it!!! have u ever visited one? do they have all the online clothes in the shop? it seems they run quite small unfortunately :/

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

oh my goodness! There is one in irvine! that's still pretty far from me but I have a friend outthere So i might just make a day out of it!!! have u ever visited one? do they have all the online clothes in the shop? it seems they run quite small unfortunately :/

yes, i've been in the stores in london. i'm not sure about nordstroms though, i doubt they have everything from the online shop since there's a lot of stuff on the website. yes, they run quite small since english girls are thinner. you could just try on a few thing at nordstroms and then order from the website.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

yes, i've been in the stores in london. i'm not sure about nordstroms though, i doubt they have everything from the online shop since there's a lot of stuff on the website. yes, they run quite small since english girls are thinner. you could just try on a few thing at nordstroms and then order from the website.

us fatty americans :/ when I go ill let you know how much they have at nordies :) Thank you for all the help i really, really appreciate it

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

Also, i got really into nail designs because of Lizzy, which i never ever would have thought i'd be into before. Incidentally, shortly thereafter, i started dating a girl who is really into it too. We started getting really into nail art blogs and now i do designs on my girlfriend and some of my and her friends. It all came together somehow.

Oh, she doesn’t do acrylics. She gets a gel base coat done at a salon and then i do the designs over the gels with either nail art pens or really, really fine brushes. I don’t do kitschy stuff like palm trees or anything though, haa. I usually do geometric designs and, like, abstract doodling kind of things. I don't really know how to describe it, just whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. It’s a lot of fun to do and i love how they look!

There needs to be a Monicker's Manickures thread complete with pictures. That should also be the name of your small business when you become a "job creator".

:quote:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

OMG ha. I actually plan on eventually having a blog with pictures, but i need to get better first and build up my portfolio!

I don't really have good pictures yet, only a few of the very first quick, half-assed tests that i did:

This was a test on my own nails to see if i could use this special ultra fine Japanese pen i have instead of using polish and then applying a clear top coat over the pen:

304840_4207798586768_185695609_n.jpg

Testing out these kind of crappy nail art pens:

523650_10100102149319197_203104403_n.jpg

I don't know what this one was, a disaster kind of:

543287_10100130612863027_1925200103_n.jpg

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

i love when she dresses in forever 21 and urban outfitter stuff. not dressed down, or casual, but normal.

i love watching her dressed up and noticeable, it makes me feel like she feels beautiful. maybe its a girl thing :blush:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

2rddr9f.jpg

It's from a vintage store, and cost $20. She told fans that day when she met them!

I just wish SO badly that she would go back to the flawlessly styled, red hair she used to have! And that she would tan, just a little because when she was tan and had the red hair :defeated:

She would look exotic with the black hair and a little color, but she's so pale and wearing a lot more makeup than she used to and it's making her look old :( . As for her style...I think that she doesn't really have any fashion sense haha! But she's gorgeous and she does have a few casual looks that I enjoyed (the PVC jeans and adidas, the yellow sundress with the flower in her hair), almost all of her white performance dresses, and when she is styled, she looks PHENOMENAL. And her iconic talons are always on point. (except for when they are red, again that just screams OLD to me)