ednafrau

Iconic Lizzy/LDR Fashion

I have a picture where she wears it better

2mhy9z5.jpg

Anyone know the brand of this coat? Its kinda high fashion for my taste, but cute.

It's from TK Maxx.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Ri-Viving this thread cos I found some stuff that reminds me of Lana and I like to take inspiration from some of her stuff! Also,if U r looking for anything specific Lana has worn, I can find it for you/something similar, or at least try! 

I bought this:

http://www.rustyzipper.com/shop.cfm/rz/viewpartnum~179943/backtorow~1/maxshow~19/startshow~/jumpshow~0/SIZE~/ERA~/TYPE~/SEARCH~/GENDER~/PRICE~ALL/SITE~rustyzipper/179943.cfm

which reminds me of this:

P98TBgW.jpg

also, brandy melville has american flag bras ^_^ and river island has the cutest diamante necklace that is similar to lana's, but w/o the cross!

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Kmart, actually! i just bought it and im in love! :)

It was on the TK Maxx website

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

This was in people magazine and I think it's a good summary of her whole vintage decade-crossing thing:

"With a glamour that is equal parts sixties retro, seventies DIY, eighties vamp, and nineties hip-hop, Lana Del Rey has etc etc etc."

You have amazing hair. Very Anna Karina and also a particular '60s girl group member that i can't place and it's driving me crazy. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I don't think anything has so far reached iconic status yet. In fact, she has contributed to certain looks' iconography. I know that I'm probably totally annoying with this and the worst nerd ever when it comes to this... but can we please not confuse pretty with iconic:defeated: These words really mean something completely different and I literally look like this emoticon whenever I see them twisted around.

I love her vintage looking t shirts. Looks like she went trough some older guys closet to find his old band t shirts from the 70's. 

70w0ph.jpg

16l8ig.jpg2v92atx.jpg

Jack Daniels top, (You can actually get a very familiar on ebay! LINK), Velvet Underground tee (You can get the excact same HERE), Guns n roses, AC/DC, Harley Davidson top, Rolling stones.

Rings! Oh the rings...

We have that beautiful emerald (?) ring that's practically glued to her hand in many videos and pictures. Is it a good luck charm or did she get it from someone significant? It looks classy and kinda old. Not something you see these days... Maybe a hand me down from gramma? Seen in burning desire and national anthem.

And then the  statement rhinestone ring that follows us trough summertime sadness, Carmen, first blue jeans video and video games. It was also in a vogue shoot. It was most likely also on her on the born to die cover  :hdu: 

I also noticed a smaller version featured in National Anthem and blue jeans. And the national anthem demo, which I looked for on purpose. Damn the shitty quality on that movie... I can't tell if it's the big or the small ring, but I just added it to occupy space.

z1i55.jpg

97pohx.jpg

Then... The BAD ring. I love that ring. It's so tacky. Accompanied by her heart shaped sunglasses  :flutter: I think it was in an old music video, forgot about which though.

1olt2g.jpg

You have amazing hair. Very Anna Karina and also a particular '60s girl group member that i can't place and it's driving me crazy. 

well anna is utterly gorgeous and this is a wonderful compliment!  :thankyou: thank you!!!!!!! aah :runs:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

I love her vintage looking t shirts. Looks like she went trough some older guys closet to find his old band t shirts from the 70's. 

70w0ph.jpg

16l8ig.jpg2v92atx.jpg

Jack Daniels top, (You can actually get a very familiar on ebay! LINK), Velvet Underground tee (You can get the excact same HERE), Guns n roses, AC/DC, Harley Davidson top, Rolling stones.

The Guns N Roses Shirt is from New Look, here's a link (it's sold out). That shirt with one pair of lips is from Wildfox Couture (link in a different colour).

I don't think anything has so far reached iconic status yet. In fact, she has contributed to certain looks' iconography. I know that I'm probably totally annoying with this and the worst nerd ever when it comes to this... but can we please not confuse pretty with iconic:defeated: These words really mean something completely different and I literally look like this emoticon whenever I see them twisted around.

Like iconic for her, I guess. Within all the things she's worn. No one's checking for her baseball caps but I see people putting on flower crowns and posing as "Lana Del Ray" on Instagram :toofunny:

Looks like she went trough some older guys closet to find his old band t shirts from the 70's.     

...or, rather, shopped at trendy clothing sites that sell a manufactured version of that very look you just described  ;)

The BAD ring. I love that ring. It's so tacky. 

Me too. I think she's the only one who can pull off that shit. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein