• Music To Watch Boys To (2015)
    • Freak (2016)
    • Love (2017)
    • Lust For Life (2017)
  2. 2. Poll 2

• White Mustang (2017)
    • Mariners Apartment Complex (2018)
    • Venice Bitch (2018)
    • Fuck it I love you / The greatest (2019)
    • Doin Time (2019)
    • NFR - Bartender - Happiness is a Butterfly (2019)
    • Let Me Love You Like A Woman (2020)
    • Summertime (The Gershwin Version) (2020)
    • Chemtrails Over The Country Club (2020)
    • White Dress (2021)
    • Blue Banisters (2021)
    • Arcadia (2021)
    • Arcadia - Alternate Version (2021)
    • Candy Necklace (2023)

That version of the song is just ughhh, so good :legend:

And wow, she looks like a Siren in that video with all that flying hair. Very cool.

It was between the new Blue Jeans and Blue Velvet! But all of her videos are brilliant! :)

I'm happy that someone gives love to Blue Velvet too, such a well-made one :D

Here's my list, first place is my favorite, to last place - my least favorite:

1. Blue Velvet (The one I voted for) AMAZING. So old-style-glamourous-lana-ish perfection. I just love evereything about it.

2. National Anthem - Beautiful video. Lana looks so good on it, and the story of it is genius. Perfect. I especially love how Lana dances there at some parts :D

3. Summer Wine - CAN LANA AND BARRIE GET ANY CUTER? They're the perfect match, I swear.

4. Chelsea Hotel No. 2 - I remember how I fell in love when I watched this video the first time... She looks beyond beautiful, I love this mature-dark Lana. Really love the black hair.

5. Blue Jeans - Brilliant directing and filming, so damn stunning with the water and everything! I love Lana and Bradley, they make a great story together.

6. Carmen - Brilliant editing by Lana! Again, just love everything about it. It really fits the feeling of the song.

7. Ride - Just tellls the story of Lana, I'm obsessed with the intro, great acting by Lana, so free and emotional.

8. Born To Die - Again, that connection between Lana and Bradley I love so much. Plus, the feeling it gives, it amazes me.

9. Y&B - I adore this classy-20's-old-fashioned Lana. Simple yet beautiful video.

10. Burning Desire - SO SEXY I CAN DIE, she's just beautiful there, her moves... Gosh.

11. Summertime Sadness - She's beautiful as always, love Lana and Jaime together. Too "Instagrammed" though.

12. Video Games - Her first, Her less Mature, yed beautiful video. you can feel she means the words while singing them. Iconic.

errrm...what about the rest of the homemade videos?

I thought we should keep it about her videos post-breakthrough, plus there aren't that many voting options.

You can just say Other and then write a comment :)

Ride is my absolute favorite. I have an emotional connection with that song and love it till the end of time.

Born To Die is close second though.

Care to elaborate a little more on the emotional connection? I love stories like that :smile2:

Born To Die! I love everything about this. All of the visuals match the audio of the song and it all looks so amazingly beautiful. All of the acting is great and I found myself very disturbed by the ending, with Lana all bloody and in Bradley's arms. This is my favorite music video of all time. No fucking contest.

the ride music video is absolutely breathtaking and the monologue is so powerful and inspirational. i also have a strong connection to the song & monologue... it alone helped change my life.

plus lana is so beautiful it hurts.

g8Jq9VB.png 3P27gMy.png

In terms of the official videos:

1. Ride -- Really gorgeous visuals throughout and I'm a fan of her monologues. Cringe factor keeps it from being perfect (9/10)

2. Blue Jeans -- Visuals just as stunning as "Ride" but the lack of variety also makes it drag. Bonus points for Bradley's bod (9/10)

3. Blue Velvet -- Shows what a less serious video from Lana could really be. The weird David Lynch imagery is all great but her look serves it for me in no areas (8/10)

4. Video Games -- Not even her best homemade video but pretty hypnotic in its execution (8/10)

5. National Anthem -- It would top the list without those tired effects. However, since the vintage look is at least a little fitting for the setting, it's higher than...others (7/10)

6. Born to Die -- Beautifully shot but a bit lame at points, like when Bradley's leaning on the car and Lana just trots over to him with no sense of the grandiose in the song or the urgency the storyline should evoke. Heavy on the pointless making out, whereas in "Blue Jeans" it...fit more (7/10)

7. Carmen -- I wish she'd sing in it, otherwise it mostly blends with other videos she's made. A+ eye candy, though (6.5/10)

8. Summertime Sadness -- Has some scenes with potential but is tarnished by the cheesy studio scenes and the constant sepia (5/10)

9. Young & Beautiful -- Very boring, would not watch again (4/10)

10. Burning Desire -- Just no (1/10)

Aaand I'm ready for Tropico :hairflip: