TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, stwzrd said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, there’s nothing to reveal. I just don’t know how to post

Such a great song!

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

8 hours ago, melodrama said:

Can you guys bring some MASOCHISM signs OR ask her about the album and Capitol drama? A gay needs to do it for us please 

i'm not a big enough fan to do that honestly, and there is really no point she will just get angry or lie lol :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

i'm not a big enough fan to do that honestly, and there is really no point she will just get angry or lie lol :toofunny:

Well if she gets angry or lies you can just reply back, she needs a reality check. Or at least someone can lie to her and tell her something like “I want to learn everything I'm one of your biggest fans and I won't tell anyone anything!!” then you can tell everything you learned in LanaBoards. Ugh I would've done it seriously if she was performing near me lol

19 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Well if she gets angry or lies you can just reply back, she needs a reality check. Or at least someone can lie to her and tell her something like “I want to learn everything I'm one of your biggest fans and I won't tell anyone anything!!” then you can tell everything you learned in LanaBoards. Ugh I would've done it seriously if she was performing near me lol

haha see that's my point, i'm just trying to have a fun night, not get yelled at by sky :defeated: i do hope she comes near you so you can do that though LOL!

I’m drunk and I’m scared… what if she cancels:crai:

I’m so close too… literally second row from barricade in a  tiny venue:fabcat:

14 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

clap if you wanna have a physical altercation with sky ferreira

wendy-williams-whatever.gif

I will if she cancels because then I got drunk on a Monday night for nothing…

It was a good show! She was not very interactive and actually lowkey got mad at me and another person because we said the show was so good lol? I think she thought it was really bad or something because she kept saying I’m sorry as she left and then cut pretty dull, ghost, and sad dreams:deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, melodrama said:

mental illness.

She said something like “stop” or “no” I couldn’t actually tell, but she was literally singing right in front of me after so idk if she was actually mad but I think it’s funny to say she hates me because it was kind of weird lol:air:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

She said something like “stop” or “no” I couldn’t actually tell, but she was literally singing right in front of me after so idk if she was actually mad but I think it’s funny to say she hates me because it was kind of weird lol:air:

glad you enjoyed the show though, happy for you :party:

It's crazy to think about how she basically squandered away almost the entirety of her 20s -- a time when most artists are working their hardest to make it and have the best chance at launching a long career/established at radio/taking on side projects -- with only one album to show for it.

BzhmW.png

On 11/26/2023 at 1:52 PM, 111 said:

i bet her chain smoking ass hasn't trained or warmed up her voice in years

Seriously.

If Charli can be the poster girl for Marlboros and still perform and produce, what's Ferrari's excuse?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶