TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Still no Pretty Dull studio? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

she's been totally missing since the end of the us shows... her rude ahh didn't even wished us a happy new year or something:eartha2:

maybe she's doing another 3 seconds cameo in an upcoming B+/A- movie

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 1/11/2024 at 9:45 AM, Actor said:

Can somebody please post or send me the most HQ cover of NTMT Uncesored??? 

Are you working on a project or something? :)

This is the best quality image I could find.. It even has lens and exposure info so I suppose it must be pretty close to the original. No idea where I even downloaded it from lol

https://ibb.co/RN6sw1J

On 1/10/2024 at 4:12 PM, DinahLee said:

yes they collabed in this blackberry slay of a photo

Sky Ferreira News

At some point they had the same manager (troy carter) but both of them have parted ways.

This reminds me of pictures with Sky Ferreira, CL and G Dragon. Sky Ferreira was actually supposed to collab with CL too but CL’s debut got highjacked by her label as well i think. She had an american debut planned but it was delayed and never released. She (CL) also had planned collaborations with florence welch and other different artists. There was one instance where they missed florence’s recordings because the producer was working on another project. I remember him saying he got the call and sadly had to turn it down. I remember reading that there were other collabs planned for sky but that was years ago. I’m just so curious to know what could have happened between CL and Sky. I cant find the article as this was years ago, does anyone remember reading this???

i used to listen to kpop back in like 2013 then CL got effed up by this shadow ban and blacklist behavior so it pissed me off xD

3 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Do we think Sky sued Capitol Records and it lead to them removing her from their website artist roster?

I highly doubt it. I can look through Los Angeles Superior Court civil cases but I really don’t want to spend the $4.75 they charge for a single search :rip:

3 hours ago, Fetiche said:

I highly doubt it. I can look through Los Angeles Superior Court civil cases but I really don’t want to spend the $4.75 they charge for a single search :rip:

Uh-huh I tried to look it up but when I saw that they charge for it I immediately gave up... the best thing to do is wait up...

:tiffany3:

2 hours ago, Fetiche said:

The entire tour? Lmfao

My ass “without Sky’s knowledge”

Why would someone cancel their entire tour on purpose? As if she has a full time job that's paying her bills.  Saying that is a bit much

4 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

Why would someone cancel their entire tour on purpose? As if she has a full time job that's paying her bills.  Saying that is a bit much

why would a promoter cancel an entire UK tour without first communicating this to the headlining artist?

*Nina Bonina Brown voice* She’s actiiiiing!

3zABffk.jpg

3hT3lJX.jpg

One would think to contact whoever is managing their UK tour and figure out what’s happening instead of replying confusing, vague replies to their fans… but that is Sky’s forte