TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Ngl but this new management is kinda feeding us a lot with public appearances, her music comeback is near I fear

WHEN WE DISCOVER THAT WE'RE ABOUT TO GET FED UP RIGHT WHEN THIS TOUR IS OVER AND MASOCHISM COMING OUT IN JULY/AUGUST

I'M-

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4: 

15 hours ago, hisdruidess said:

And she’s been vocal about her struggles the entire time. Look at Jojo, she was in a very similar situation and was in record label jail for a decade as well. But after breaking her contract and taking the necessary legal steps she was able to release new material. Sky finally was able to break her contract and now she’s touring and making money to do what needs to be done

There is no indication that she ever was telling the full truth- look at the full timeline- no one forced her to give mutiple release dates yearly, no one forced her to not give information about why tour dates were cancelled without compensation?? No one forced her to say her album was delayed because of the trump presidency :lmao:

we’ve had people who worked with capitol who stated the only thing they didn’t approve was of the descending release and that she had never handed in a full album. 

There was no reason for anyone at capitol to approve+film a full video and then scrap 1000s- again she disliked the editor.

18 hours ago, Fetiche said:

WAIT i’m gagged… she’s presenting an award at the Billboard Women in Music event this Thursday

AdvAahv.jpeg

seems like she is no longer gonna be there

she's not listed there anymore

11 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

wdym? The official page is listing the people getting awards, not the presenters unless im looking at the wrong place

she's no longer listed under the post with presenters on billboard's ig

Is anyone surprised? Isn’t it confirmed she has anxiety hence why her live acts and old interviews tended to be awkward 

She probably cancelled which is understandable but again why is she pursuing a high profile music career which is probably detrimental to her well being?

if shes not presenting anymore i might actually end it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind