TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i'm hoping for a I'm Not Alright era leak :flutter:

Me too!

I'm dying for "I'm Not Alright", "Cobra" and "Swamp Girl".

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The main leak we need is Pretty Dull, then we basically have all the songs she performed in the run to NTMT

But not all the ones she promised #JusticeForI'mNotAlright

I AM SEEING SKY TOMORROW AND I'M ALMOST EATING MY ARMS OUT OF ANTICIPATION.

I'M SO JEALOUS GRRRRRRRRRR

IF YOU MANAGE TO MEET HER AFTER THE SHOW

PLEASE REMIND HER ABOUT B SIDES PART 2 k thx

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Sounds too good to be kept unleaked, I need this to leak.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

SAW HER LIVE.

WAITED FOR HER SINCE 13. THE CONCERT WAS GOING TO BE AT 20.

Some people went to wait for her the day before at the airport and the ones who brought her to play say they scared her, or something of the sort. And they did all they could so we wouldn't be able to meet her.

But I squeezed in somehow to have Cole sign my DIIV Oshin copy, and Sky to sign my NTMT after the sound test. Althought they brought her at the end of it. The whole band play the sound test without her because of that and they rushed her in so she could play at least one song.

I gave her a letter behind a print of when I talked to her in 2009 via facebook.

So, the club opened the doors at 20:20, Manta Raya opened for her, a local electro rock band (they are cool, I guess), and I took a photo with Sir Johnny.

I spent the whole concert FIXED to the fence.

During the whole concert she looked at me, gave me her hand, then she received a flag we gave her with some of our names (her biggest fans here). She took all sorts of gifts during the concert. Bracelets, flags, letters, even PANTIES. She laughed it out. Along with Johnny.

Cole played with Manta Raya and said he'd be back (since he cancelled a concert last year).

At one part of the concert she took my camara off my hand and took TWO photos onstage

10366051_274573029392565_961689619208621

Then, in Love In Stereo I screamed "SKY, I WANT TO SING WITH YOU" and she handed me the mic and I sang a little part.

And then, she asked us what songs we wanted her to play and we SCREAMED Sad Dream and Werewolf. After I saw the setlist and saw they weren't included.... I couldn't believe it. <3

After that, I stayed near her little band's dressing room and the producer let me come in because she called for me. I thanked her so much, showed her I had the setlist and bought a serigraphy a guy made of her and was selling in the club. She looked kind of frail... I was kind of afraid. I felt she was sort of ill...

But anyways, here's one of the two photos I could take with her
10390244_274550802728121_240083737555961

They were REALLY rushing me. She didn't look SO good... So I couldn't really talk to her. I asked her earlier for the part 2 b-sides and she like nodded that they would "sometime" come out...

I STILL can't believe it.

I am so happy for you but also so freakin' jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: :crying4: :illumarina: I can't believe she called you back to her dressing room!!!!! You're so lucky, I'm so amazed that she let you sing AND took photos on your phone!! aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and good job asking about part 2 lol :sky:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1