TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She's coooooming, it's almost thereeee.

Writing, recording in random studios, mixing, mastering, sending to DSPs, pressing vinyls, media training, dress fittings, press invitations, tour preparations. It's all happening RIGHT NOW!

MASOCHISM JUNE 2024 :hdu:

11 minutes ago, Sis said:

She's coooooming, it's almost thereeee.

Writing, recording in random studios, mixing, mastering, sending to DSPs, pressing vinyls, media training, dress fittings, press invitations, tour preparations. It's all happening RIGHT NOW!

MASOCHISM JUNE 2024 :hdu:

u had me until "media training" nnn 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

So theres a new interview, but it has a paywall :sky:

"As she prepares for her first Australian shows in a decade, pop’s enigmatic rebel opens up about ‘feeling defeated’ by the music industry, her battle with record labels, and her long-delayed second album, Masochism."

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=TAWEB_MRE170_a_TWT&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theaustralian.com.au%2Farts%2Fsky-ferreira-i-never-feel-like-an-adult-but-ive-never-felt-like-a-child-either%2Fnews-story%2F6ade43507b82d62f591c9305444c8793&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&v21=GROUPB-Segment-2-NOSCORE&V21spcbehaviour=append

18 minutes ago, RGB said:

So theres a new interview, but it has a paywall :sky:

"As she prepares for her first Australian shows in a decade, pop’s enigmatic rebel opens up about ‘feeling defeated’ by the music industry, her battle with record labels, and her long-delayed second album, Masochism."

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=TAWEB_MRE170_a_TWT&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theaustralian.com.au%2Farts%2Fsky-ferreira-i-never-feel-like-an-adult-but-ive-never-felt-like-a-child-either%2Fnews-story%2F6ade43507b82d62f591c9305444c8793&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&v21=GROUPB-Segment-2-NOSCORE&V21spcbehaviour=append

reddit has the full thing:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SkyFerreira/comments/1d6364k/sky_ferreira_i_never_feel_like_an_adult_but_ive/

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

just got back home from the Melbourne show and i’m honestly surprised by how good of a time i had. she wasn’t on time (shocker) BUT she was only half an hour late, which sounds pretty good in comparison to other shows.

obviously it wasn’t perfect, i believe we had 3 song restarts and i pretty much couldn’t understand a word of what she was saying in between songs. however, her vocals were really stellar and we actually had decent lighting so we could actually see her.

considering idk when/if she’ll ever come to Australia again i’m SO glad i went because i was almost about to sell my ticket

I know this has been asked but the search function h8s me- 

can someone link me to unreleased/mega post if there is one? 

I went to her Melbourne show and had so much fun. I've missed her music so much and it's so overwhelming trying to navigate her music/catalogue of (un)released music. 

Instagram.com/y1anni

On 6/5/2024 at 2:38 AM, abdulla said:

I know this has been asked but the search function h8s me- 

can someone link me to unreleased/mega post if there is one? 

I went to her Melbourne show and had so much fun. I've missed her music so much and it's so overwhelming trying to navigate her music/catalogue of (un)released music. 

https://mega.nz/folder/zZMTVDaC#LSHcZM3IaE1Va2VC3oEBag

23 minutes ago, MidnightFrootHoops said:

I don't think this masterpost includes all of the versions of the songs that leaked if I'm not mistaken

You would be right. Its also missing some newer leaks like the Don’t Forget demo with the empty verse

1 minute ago, HandsTied said:

You would be right. Its also missing some newer leaks like the Don’t Forget demo with the empty verse

Omg, I don't have that one, I need to catch up

4 hours ago, HandsTied said:

hi i made that masterpost, can you pm me some of the leaks im missing? nobody’s really updated me about sky leaks as of recent, thx!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

hi i made that masterpost, can you pm me some of the leaks im missing? nobody’s really updated me about sky leaks as of recent, thx!

I can share my own unreleased folder so that u can update yours sis

it’ll be a pleasure.

I pretty much have everything (??) also would be a great opportunity to catch up with missing files (if there’s anyone I missed)

34 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

love how charli and sky were pitted against each other in 2013 and now charli has 7 releases ( including vv ) and sky still has 1 

How were they pitted against each other?

just bought my first customized Sky Ferreira t-shirt so I could wear it on my birthday next month and I'm so excited!

Sky, if you're reading this you should update your website with merch...

cause I don't think you're coming to my country to perform so I doubt I would be able to buy your tee...  

2 hours ago, AOK said:

How were they pitted against each other?

yeah but it was more a twitter/tumblr thing, true romance was super panned critically and online where as ntmt was the " better " album. everyone was looking forward to what sky was going to do next and thought charli was going to get dropped by her label ( sucker saved her tbh ) 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

16 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I can share my own unreleased folder so that u can update yours sis

it’ll be a pleasure.

I pretty much have everything (??) also would be a great opportunity to catch up with missing files (if there’s anyone I missed)

Can you PM me the link?