TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Whatever she even stole the chorus of new Americana off national anthem but like I said I'm not trying to make you hate her pmsl

If someone like Halshit then there's no point bc they're already beyond help anyway

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Guys she posted a snippet of a song into her instagram story... idk i think it's new. I hope it's no another cover like last time tho. Pls somebody go listen

i don't see a snippet ? only the two videos of her 'b-movie' for the playboy shoot..:0

IG story, not her actual instagram

that shiit don't work on my instagram -.- why can't she just post it..

sky as always making sure as few people as possible actually listen to her music :hottie:

i was reading this thread but i still get nothing... what is going on with sky and halsey? :defeated: :defeated:

h*lsey tried to start shit with Sky, even though everyone knows that Sky did everything H*lsey is doing first

that shiit don't work on my instagram -.- why can't she just post it..

sky as always making sure as few people as possible actually listen to her music :hottie:

well it works for 99% of the rest of the population so

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

thank you :kiss:

h*lsey tried to start :) with Sky, even though everyone knows that Sky did everything H*lsey is doing first

well it works for 99% of the rest of the population so

ok thank you so much :kiss: :kiss:

even if halsey is kinda right about sky i always felt like she (halsey) is so fake and pretentious tbh

also, who she is to talk sh.it about sky while she's a product made for tumblr aesthetic girls :) :) :)

nsaalk.jpg