TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She's really making us wait this long huh

So that was really her only scene in Twin Peaks, I'm mad

So pointless. She made it seem like she had a character that was actually relevant.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

DJKZd3_W4AIePnh.jpg

So pointless. She made it seem like she had a character that was actually relevant.

The role probably meant a lot to her, so maybe that's why she made it seem that way.

I'd do the same. :hdu:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

The fact that the Masochism campaign is now on Lynchian levels of delayed satisfaction--helped by David Lynch himself :rip: I guess she really couldn't have told us that she was peaceing out permanently (in the show). I hate and love but mostly hate them both for it, ugh this abuse cycle

The fact she didn't change the title yet makes me think she's no longer working on music because no way she's still connected with the concept she had like 2 years ago nnn

I don't know if the new record will really be..."Masochism" as planned. But at this point she could drop "wild at heart" with electropop songs from 2012\2011 and I'll be ok

She's really making us wait this long huh

when did she do that? lol

Her character (and the rest of the bunch at the Roadhouse) were there to show the effects of the Black Lodge/Judy on the residents of Twin Peaks. Her rash was on her left arm, and Theresa Banks, Laura, etc had problems with it too. MIKE had his left arm missing, as well. It is the path to hedmonism, immorality, and black magic.

The fact that the Masochism campaign is now on Lynchian levels of delayed satisfaction--helped by David Lynch himself :rip: I guess she really couldn't have told us that she was peaceing out permanently (in the show). I hate and love but mostly hate them both for it, ugh this abuse cycle

'what year is this?' - sky ferreira, probably, on the release date of masochism 

redline

i was literally just writing a gigantic post about how much she frustrates me as an artist when everything she complains about is 100% her own fault but then i decided  to stop because i was putting more effort into the post than she does her own career. i think i'm gonna stop caring until she actually does anything, which she never will. NTMT will be her one and only album.

i was literally just writing a gigantic post about how much she frustrates me as an artist when everything she complains about is 100% her own fault but then i decided  to stop because i was putting more effort into the post than she does her own career. i think i'm gonna stop caring until she actually does anything, which she never will. NTMT will be her one and only album.

I wish I could print this post and hang it on my wall. You said it all.

fucking leak cherry bomb

As if!

I honestly think that most of the Sky unleaked songs are now lost, actually. Some people used to have songs AGES ago but since they never leaked, it's probably because no one has them anymore.

Ahmed went to jail and the other guy from Scotland who had Sky's unreleased had an attack a few years ago.

Apparently only "One Way to Heaven" could leak (that people have) and nothing else (unless Sky leaks something herself). 

As if!

I honestly think that most of the Sky unleaked songs are now lost, actually. Some people used to have songs AGES ago but since they never leaked, it's probably because no one has them anymore.

Ahmed went to jail and the other guy from Scotland who had Sky's unreleased had an attack a few years ago.

Apparently only "One Way to Heaven" could leak (that people have) and nothing else (unless Sky leaks something herself).

I PRAY that Sky suffers a Google Drive hack like Charli did. At least we'd get Masochism that way.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I PRAY that Sky suffers a Google Drive hack like Charli did. At least we'd get Masochism that way.

IF it was even recorded

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Um, honestly I couldn't care less about Sky's newer material. I just suffer to get her old shit from her early electropop years.

My life would definitely be complete if we got Song 1 (the "slide onto me" song from SoundCloud, which I pretty much believe is "Cobra") and the other snippets she's posted and never released.

Um, honestly I couldn't care less about Sky's newer material. I just suffer to get her old shit from her early electropop years.

My life would definitely be complete if we got Song 1 (the "slide onto me" song from SoundCloud, which I pretty much believe is "Cobra") and the other snippets she's posted and never released.

It's funny how I go into both moods... from her electropop sound to Nighttime my time nnn

I've wanted some of these songs from the snippets for years and actually forgot they existed but... yes they were gold

--

edit:

ALL THE TIME I SPENT REPEATING "AND NOW BECOMES THE PAST DJNDJNDNJDNJDJNDNJ"

Ugh she's good.

I gave up on her like ages ago, I remember when in 2014 she said that she was going to sing new songs live but afer that she didn't do anything (well, she took Twitter several times to complain about her label but just that).

Anyways, does anybody know where can I find her unreleased stuff? I've searching through the whole internet and I didn't find anything.

giphy.gif

As if!

girl WHAT 

scotland is tiny, lemme find him

Guess it was time for her monthly 'MASOCHISM IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!' post!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1