TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

pretty sure her set for daddywood is today... don’t wanna get my hopes up but last time she did a dj set for forever 21 she played you’re not the one months before it was released + premiered some songs at pitchfork fest later on. could new material be upon us?

pretty sure her set for daddywood is today... don’t wanna get my hopes up but last time she did a dj set for forever 21 she played you’re not the one months before it was released + premiered some songs at pitchfork fest later on. could new material be upon us?

Maybe, it might depend on if any new songs fit the nights theme, but the again I'm sure that doesn't even matter.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

yuh, don't get your hopes up

yuh, don't get your hopes up

i reallyyyy doubt they would’ve let her play at pitchfork if she didn’t have any new material to perform, they would’ve offered her that gig last year and the year before and the year before that if this was the case

It's 85% sure that she'll debut new music on Pitchfork fest.

At same time it's Sky so there's also a chance of her just not showing up after falling through the center of earth or something

I also expected her + Charli to debut their song but they're playing different days + Charli already releasing another single (Gone with Christine) and also performing another new song (White Mercedes).... so unlikely.

She's with Beck (?) in her Instastories tho.

i reallyyyy doubt they would’ve let her play at pitchfork if she didn’t have any new material to perform, they would’ve offered her that gig last year and the year before and the year before that if this was the case

don't forget (-;

don't forget (-;

she might play this and the “tortured little girl” song, didn’t she post about pitchfork fest with that snippet playing in the background? c’mon sky trollnia drop the pre-order link already..

She's announced some random gig in Korea for the end of the month. She better perform at least a couple new songs at these shows.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

she tagged jorge elbrecht in her pitchfork rehearsals story so.. let’s pray she does some new songs (*hoping artificial love is still alive*)

let’s not act like her playing something new means it’s getting released anytime soon, guardian who ??

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

let’s not act like her playing something new means it’s getting released anytime soon, guardian who ??

true but i mean at least we get to hear what she’s been working on all this time (even if it’s on trashy phone recordings)