TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I cringed so hard at the Periscope when Earl Sweatshirt starts playing and you see everyone in the crowd turn around  :deadbanana:  a mess...

Descending sounds amazing however  :defeated: they miss their tortured little girl...

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I was at the show yesterday.

First of all, she comes on stage like 15-20 minutes late.

She has technical issues throughout the set, she wants to perform that new song but her in ears are cut off or something so she does Everything is Embarrassing and she sounded really off, still good but off. And then she did the new song and her vocals were pretty strong actually, in that song and YNTO. 

She wanted to do one more song I think but the other stage started playing cuz that was their set time and she was just like.... and walked off the stage.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

from what i read + her tweets she wasn’t running late lol she had already been soundchecking before she was supposed to go on (she rehearsed downhill but didn’t get to actually perform it)

did she say anything about descending/masochism? someone on reddit said the single was coming VERY soon and that she wanted the album to come out soon after that

from what i read + her tweets she wasn’t running late lol she had already been soundchecking before she was supposed to go on (she rehearsed downhill but didn’t get to actually perform it)

did she say anything about descending/masochism? someone on reddit said the single was coming VERY soon and that she wanted the album to come out soon after that

Her set was supposed to start at 4:15, she came on closer to 4:40. 

She did not mention anything about Masochism but she said the new song drops soon..

Also just saw the original setlist and she didn't play Guardian or Heavy Metal Heart ughhh I would have loved those live.

Her Voices Carry cover was really good too.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I was at the show and somehow it was still great, she really has the best discography. Descending is stunning and I've had it stuck in my head ever since. I tried to transcribe the lyrics but there are a few lines where I don't have a clue

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna