TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

11 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

Legends is alright. I'd say it's not really "too special" but it does sound well done. 

I love she really leaned even more into the 80s\90s sound and...amusing how most of the leaks (Guardian, Pray For Rain, This) are just 393894894% more commercial than anything on Nigh Time My Time and yet she's still fighting to make it happen like.... crazy.

And she really picked Downhill Lullaby as a lead jus to fuck it up lol.

DL should've been the first album track, Pray for Rain or Descending could've been an amazing lead

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

21 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Is there a list of all the potential masochism tracks?

iirc there was one titled Saturday Mourning and that sounds like such a stellar title :sluttybunny:

guardian

fire 

masochism

all to myself

mourning after

the life

touch

finders keeper

gaslight

i pray for rain

legends

don’t forget

all my lovers die 

vitriol kisses

all these titles were going around for a while

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

guardian

fire 

masochism

all to myself

mourning after

the life

touch

finders keeper

gaslight

i pray for rain

legends

don’t forget

all my lovers die 

vitriol kisses

was there also one called Dunes?

Also Mourning After!!! That’s it!! Still such a good title 

tysm for this

1 hour ago, Roger said:

DL should've been the first album track, Pray for Rain or Descending could've been an amazing lead

The fact she just put it out as a lead single to "Make a music video!!" and... it's been over a year.

I guess we can pretend it *is* the first album track and hope there's a lead!11

36 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

The fact she just put it out as a lead single to "Make a music video!!" and... it's been over a year.

I guess we can pretend it *is* the first album track and hope there's a lead!11

We were also supposed to get the album/alternate version of the song with the video lol

13 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

We were also supposed to get the album/alternate version of the song with the video lol

ugh and the orchestral one too...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

15 hours ago, Nightmare said:

guardian

fire 

masochism

all to myself

mourning after

descending

the life

touch

finders keepers

gaslight

i pray for rain

legends

don’t forget

all my lovers die 

downhill lullaby

vitriol kisses

Dude, I need all of these songs to surface. Like 6 years ago. For fuck's sake, Sky. Gaslight, Mourning After, All My Lovers Die, Finders Keepers and Descending sound very interesting, and we've heard Guardian, Legends, Downhill Lullaby, and I Pray for Rain. Now I pray for Masochism to be released (highly unlikely) or leaked (this seems more realistic).

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

51 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

Dude, I need all of these songs to surface. Like 6 years ago. For fuck's sake, Sky. Gaslight, Mourning After, All My Lovers Die, Finders Keepers and Descending sound very interesting, and we've heard Guardian, Legends, Downhill Lullaby, and I Pray for Rain. Now I pray for Masochism to be released (highly unlikely) or leaked (this seems more realistic).

IIRC she perfomed Descending last year

Wasn't Don't Forget the second single? I remember her teasing it

16 hours ago, Nightmare said:

guardian

fire 

masochism

all to myself

mourning after

the life

touch

finders keeper

gaslight

i pray for rain

legends

don’t forget

all my lovers die 

vitriol kisses

There's International Playboy and Chug Knives. Apparently she performed and announced as masochism tracks them in 2016.

2 hours ago, glitch diva said:

There's International Playboy and Chug Knives. Apparently she performed and announced as masochism tracks them in 2016.

so the full list of titles we kinda know of is:

guardian

fire 

masochism

all to myself

mourning after

the life

touch

finders keeper

gaslight

i pray for rain

legends

don’t forget

all my lovers die 

vitriol kisses

descending 

international playboy 

chug knives

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

so the full list of titles we kinda know of is:

guardian

fire 

masochism

all to myself

mourning after

the life

touch

finders keeper

gaslight

i pray for rain

legends

don’t forget

all my lovers die 

vitriol kisses

descending 

international playboy 

chug knives

it's a shame we might end up getting like 5 or 6 just like we expected many more for NTMT, she scrapped SO many titles that she teased between 2009 and 2012

5 hours ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

20201108_121326.jpg

omg that’s me! the first question about pray for rain is mine lol i imagined she would ignore me but she replied instead sksk

Trump was taking Masochism hostage? ? 

Wish she had Charli work ethic, girls knows the more she releasing the more control she will have with her latter releases