Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Beautiful

This composition stands as one of Lana's most profound expressions, eloquently encapsulating the enduring presence of sorrow in her life's journey. She poignantly conveys that this sentiment, steeped in longing and nostalgia, remains a part of her even within the context of a relationship. Her foundational human essence is imbued with these emotions, yet she possesses the remarkable ability to transmute them into a exquisite works of artistry and perception.

In this melodic narrative, she strives for understanding, yearning to bridge the chasm between her internal world and the shared reality with her intended listener. Through the prism of sadness, she recognizes that profound beauty has arisen across the tapestry of existence, invoking luminaries such as Picasso whose creative legacy was etched in poignant hues. In the poetic verses of this song, Lana del Rey crafts a testament to the transformative power of embracing the full spectrum of human emotions and transmuting them into timeless works of artistry. Truly, a portrait of resplendent beauty emerging from her feelings of melancholy.

A+

this one and violets for roses are like.. their existence bothers me but i don't hate them... it's not that they are bad but they are just... irrelevant? useless? inconsequential... 

i prefer this one to violets btw... but they are the laughing stock bottom of the barrel of her discography... cute ig! 

24 minutes ago, 111 said:

i prefer this one to violets btw... but they are the laughing stock bottom of the barrel of her discography... cute ig! 

stan-twitter-surprised.gif

violets for roses is my 3rd favorite song...

and beautiful, while it may be the worst on bb, is NOT bottom of the barrel; i prefer it to half the songs on LFL

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

9 hours ago, 111 said:

this one and violets for roses are like.. their existence bothers me but i don't hate them... it's not that they are bad but they are just... irrelevant? useless? inconsequential... 

This!!!

I don't hate them, they're not bad but I can live without listening to them. 

I do have to admit that the last time I listened to these two songs was in October 2021.

I never felt any connection to them.

url%5D

9 hours ago, ivory almond said:

i prefer it to half the songs on LFL

am good for u i guess:awk: icl blue banisters was very useless as the album that didnt do absolutely anything but it is also kind of the reason why ocean blvd exists so im fine at least with that

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y