Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom's Artworks

On 12/19/2021 at 1:14 AM, Cherry Blossom said:

Paradise Album Concept

This is amazing!!! But I think I Dont Wanna Go will be perfectly suitable for the album tracklist!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

LANA DEL REY - NECTAR OF THE GODS

Inspired by the acoustic and psychedelic sounds of the seventies, I compiled this album of Lana's more guitar based demos and tracks from around Ultraviolence era and made this album titled 'Nectar Of The Gods'.

Money Power Glory is the demo, same as Sad Girl and Fuck My Way. I chose their demos as I love the raw sound of them compared to the final versions, and the guitar in the MPG demo is one of my favourite pieces of music ever.

If it were a real album, I'd imagine it to be a bit more on the acoustic, stripped back side so there would probably be differences to Flipside's, Black Beauty's and Yes To Heaven's production. 

vpIHA6u.jpg

lCiTjRK.jpg

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Inspired by the acoustic and psychedelic sounds of the seventies, I compiled this album of Lana's more guitar based demos and tracks from around Ultraviolence era and made this album titled 'Nectar Of The Gods'.

Money Power Glory is the demo, same as Sad Girl and Fuck My Way. I chose their demos as I love the raw sound of them compared to the final versions, and the guitar in the MPG demo is one of my favourite pieces of music ever.

If it were a real album, I'd imagine it to be a bit more on the acoustic, stripped back side so there would probably be differences to Flipside's, Black Beauty's and Yes To Heaven's production.

vpIHA6u.jpg

goodbye vol. 5 ufb

hello vol. 5 nectar of the gods :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

41 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

vpIHA6u.jpg

lCiTjRK.jpg

SNAPPED

5 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz CD Concept

Might make a booklet soon. I really love the track-list insert I made for this

8pvYdVE.png

DJfuuCN.png

i’m not a miley fan but this makes me want to stan

Spoiler

i was a fan during hannah montana days but i kinda fell off during bangerz just cause i wasn’t really exposed to her anymore but yeah i’m gonna try and get into her again so

thanks for that

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i’m not a miley fan but this makes me want to stan

Hide contents

i was a fan during hannah montana days but i kinda fell off during bangerz just cause i wasn’t really exposed to her anymore but yeah i’m gonna try and get into her again so

thanks for that

thank you!! i admit that her music isn’t ‘good’ in the same way someone would say Lana’s is, but i enjoy it and it’s fun and her constant evolution in sounds and aesthetics is very interesting to me

if you’re looking to enjoy Bangerz or Dead Petz don’t go into them and listen to them as if they’re critically acclaimed masterpieces, be open minded and free and welcome the music with carefree arms and legs :sluttybunny:

14 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

made these young like me and from the end artworks to match the CD. 100% in the style of the sirens one by @Trash Magic, i just made these to go alongside his in my itunes lol. i know lana had Lizzi Grant on the young like me cd but idrgaf

bX8O2iY.png

Lm5Rm1m.png

OMG I LOVE THESE

is it possible if you could make a CD label for sirens in this style? :pray2:

i know these are based off of the original CD label but the only picture we have is potato quality

On 12/27/2021 at 12:32 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

vpIHA6u.jpg

lCiTjRK.jpg

My favourite aesthetic. Reminds me so much of Mazzy Star <3

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

OMG I LOVE THESE

is it possible if you could make a CD label for sirens in this style? :pray2:

i know these are based off of the original CD label but the only picture we have is potato quality

i’ll try! I know trash said he might make one so i don’t want to steal his thunder or anything :makeup: i’ll try and make it tomorrow

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

My favourite aesthetic. Reminds me so much of Mazzy Star <3

same!!!!! i love them :defeated: