Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom's Artworks

33 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

ULTRAVIOLENCE

In the style of 'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not' by Arctic Monkeys

mi0DkXB.png

xF1fZLU.png

Star-Crossed         Kacey Musgraves

Redesigned this because I absolutely hate the album cover and general packaging of the album.

mU7SJSY.png

IrWka5U.png

aDtbKgG.jpg

4mmEu3U.jpg

I am obsessed with your version of Star Crossed :O I literally want to own that CD! Great job! 

giphy.gif 

24 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

LANA DEL REY - ROSES

Sm5jKut.png

This was meant to be am album with late 2010/ early 2011 unreleased and BTD demos but I'm getting frustrated with it and only like the front cover so here it is

Super cute :wub: Love the "queen of n.y.c" bit 

imageproxy.jpg

56 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

LANA DEL REY - ROSES

Sm5jKut.png

This was meant to be an album with late 2010/ early 2011 unreleased and BTD demos but I'm getting frustrated with it and only like the front cover so here it is

ATE

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

LANA DEL REY - ROSES

Sm5jKut.png

This was meant to be an album with late 2010/ early 2011 unreleased and BTD demos but I'm getting frustrated with it and only like the front cover so here it is

man i WISH we had gotten a record with this iconic Nicole shoot. what a waste that this isn't canon

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

LANA DEL REY - ROSES

Sm5jKut.png

Absolutely gorgeous, I love this! It reminds me of Dr. Dre’s The Chronic which is super fitting, since Lana’s whole look and sound around that time had this 90s Americana, gangsta-dreamgirl feel to it :flutter:

9 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

man i WISH we had gotten a record with this iconic Nicole shoot. what a waste that this isn't canon

i know right!! it’s so beautiful. and it’s such a shame we have it in shit quality too. wish someone would share the files in decent quality AND without the ugly 2011 instagram filters 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Absolutely gorgeous, I love this! It reminds me of Dr. Dre’s The Chronic which is super fitting, since Lana’s whole look and sound around that time had this 90s Americana, gangsta-dreamgirl feel to it :flutter:

GTFO omg i literally used that and the college drop out as inspo for this edit…. my twin for real :beyonce:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

LANA DEL REY - ROSES

Sm5jKut.png

Love this! Would kill for it to be a real thing. What do you think the tracklist would be? 

giphy.gif 

18 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Love this! Would kill for it to be a real thing. What do you think the tracklist would be? 

the tracklist was kicking my ass. i couldn’t decide whether i wanted a ‘Gangsta Nancy Sinatra’ sound or more rock orientated sound, similar to the Lolita and National Anthem demos.

here’s what I settled on, but I could probably revise it again and make it better 

1. National Anthem (Demo 1)

2. Lolita (Demo 4)

3. Is It Wrong?

4. True Love On The Side

5. Girl That Got Away

6. Bad Boy

7. Damn You (Alternate Final Version)

8. Diet Mtn. Dew 

9. Roses (feat. Theophilus London)

10. Summer of Sam

11. Dum Dum

12. Driving In Cars With Boys

13. Resistance

14. French Restaurant

15. On Our Way

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

LANA DEL REY - ROSES

Sm5jKut.png

THIS IS SO GOOD

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Lover - Reimagined

Spoiler

In my opinion, Lover had so much potential but it falls flat from the poor rollout, tracklisting, fillers and graphic design that had potential but wasn’t explored enough. I’ve reorganised the tracklist to make sense bridging the gap between reputation and folklore, and I’m pleased with the outcome!

I tried to stay true to the original concept, but make it better. The album opens with Miss Americana, as it sets the scene for the album as it mentions a high school, giving a visual for the album that the listener can build the rest of the tracks around. It also picks up where reputation left off, talking about the bullying and drama and Joe. I kept YNTCD as a deluxe song as I think the cause behind the music video (the petition for human rights) is important and should be kept in the concept as it’s something Taylor feels passionate about. I made Christmas Tree Farm and Only The Young deluxe songs as they are superior to the album tracks I cut, and deserve more recognition. Lover is winter in my opinion, so I included CTF.

lfOD5ae.jpg

diaSHmu.jpg

vAtKQ9N.png

18 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Paradise Album Concept

I honestly wonder how life would be in an alternate universe where Paradise was promoted and released as Lana's full second album. Great concept as always! Glad that you included Angels Forever, that song deserved so much better. Wait For Life too, it's a truly beautiful song that doesn't get much recognition outside of the fandom. 

giphy.gif 

10 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

I honestly wonder how life would be in an alternate universe where Paradise was promoted and released as Lana's full second album. Great concept as always! Glad that you included Angels Forever, that song deserved so much better. Wait For Life too, it's a truly beautiful song that doesn't get much recognition outside of the fandom. 

thank you! and yes, i love AFFA and Wait For Life too. WFL is one of my all time fave lana songs. i took some creative liberties with the tracklist, as the new additions were made after the EP but i imagine this was released in late 2013 :popcorn:

Oh my god, your artworks and concepts are so great. This Paradise concept is 100% what I would love in an alternative world.

Can you tell me where are this UV pictures from ? the ones you used for your UV artworks, I don't know them and I love them so much.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

4 hours ago, triangles19 said:

Oh my god, your artworks and concepts are so great. This Paradise concept is 100% what I would love in an alternative world.

Can you tell me where are this UV pictures from ? the ones you used for your UV artworks, I don't know them and I love them so much.

they are paparazzi photos from 2013 💗