YourGirl666

You and Bill are hunting UFOs by the beach. You think he's ga ga crazy until you see them too. The green men leave the spaceships and ask you to show a Lizzy Grant song that proves humanity is worth its existence. What's the song and why?

I'd show them the surf noir deep sea sexy murder soundtrack Twin Peaks Coney Island anthemic 50s jazz trip hop influenced magnum opus Mermaid Motel, cause it's humanity's highest high and the peak of stripper culture. I know the aliens are bottoms so I'm 100% sure they'll absolutely love to be pegged while this song plays on their Hello Kitty CD player. Maybe that will convince Lana to finally rerelease it. I wonder what the vinyl color will be...

I think the mods are gonna have a stroke when they see this one. 

But anyways! I'd show them the Mermaid Motel demo or Trash Magic

imageproxy.jpg

:omfg2: 

i'd show them the mermaid motel demo, it's one of the best songs she's ever recorded & i think the aliens will really vibe with it :lolliney:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Oh Say Can You See, I mean she literally gives a shout out to their home planet in the song :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

same!!

Final version - huge Erotica era Madonna vibes + the eerie sexy horror vibe

Demo - the jazzy instrumental + her vocals + the extra verse (beautiful for more than 1000 years) + the sexiness

actually i'd show them every single lizzy grant song because she's the queen of music & the universe :true: 

7 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Final version - huge Erotica era Madonna vibes + the eerie sexy horror vibe

Demo - the jazzy instrumental + her vocals + the extra verse (beautiful for more than 1000 years) + the sexiness

final version = avant garde, exquisite, banger, yes eerie sexy horror, retro motels, luring men and eating their flesh by the motel's swimming pool late at night

demo = jazz excellence, old hollywood, glamour, drinking champagne and wearing diamonds, luring men killing them poisoned and leaving a red lipstick signature on the mirror

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I feel like the aliens would also live for the campiness and extravagance of the Mermaid Motel video

hqdefault.jpg

yes I'd just open the music video on my phone and hand it to them :oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

the aliens probably already have the queen of gas station music video, wouldn't be a shocker if they also had the smarty music video, kill kill v3, & kill kill marilyn monroe version :hooker:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

the aliens probably already have the queen of gas station music video, wouldn't be a shocker if they also had the smarty music video, kill kill v3, & kill kill marilyn monroe version :hooker:

Maybe they'll leak the David Kahne outtakes... BILL TAKE ME DOWN SEND ME NOWWWWWW UUUUUUUUUU