comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

tumblr_mvymsmvmfz1qcholvo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mvymsmvmfz1qcholvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvymsmvmfz1qcholvo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvym19cNaw1qcholvo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvym19cNaw1qcholvo4_1280.jpgtumblr_mvymsmvmfz1qcholvo5_r1_1280.jpg

I'm content with my M.I.A. library…for now.

You're missing the Arular bonus tracks You're Good and Do Ya, and the Piracy Funds Terrorism mixtape. You're Good can be purchased in iTunes, but Do Ya is a bit of a trick and I haven't found it available to rip. The Piracy Funds Terrorism mixtape should be available by a simple google search. Good hunting!

You're missing the Arular bonus tracks You're Good and Do Ya, and the Piracy Funds Terrorism mixtape. You're Good can be purchased in iTunes, but Do Ya is a bit of a trick and I haven't found it available to rip. The Piracy Funds Terrorism mixtape should be available by a simple google search. Good hunting!

I have the PFT Mixtape, but it's not in my iTunes 'cause I never listened to it more than once. It's basically Arular. 'You're Good' is not available on US iTunes and I can't find a download anywhere, do you mind sending it?

Was 'Do Ya' ever even released? I can't even listen to it anywhere.

I have the PFT Mixtape, but it's not in my iTunes 'cause I never listened to it more than once. It's basically Arular. 'You're Good' is not available on US iTunes and I can't find a download anywhere, do you mind sending it?

Was 'Do Ya' ever even released? I can't even listen to it anywhere.

Oh, sorry. I thought it was available worldwide. I'll send it once I get on my computer. I've listened to Do Ya a few times, however I don't remember where. I do know it's an exclusive on Rhapsody.com.

I was looking at Double Bubble Trouble lyrics in the booklet and I noticed they added lyrics - a whole verse actually - where the song should've been over. Is there an extended version? That wasn't on the album?

Played in the park
Packed with piranhas
I jump in puddle
Singing NIRVANA
Passed by the past and I end at the start
Now I’m living the life and I’m gonna raise the bar
Do you know my name
Do you know my number
Do you know by summer I will make you a member
I know you're busy running round with Linda
If I don’t get you now then I’ll get you by december
You're dancing styles out dated like tinga
These girls in caps MAMI snap your finger
I drift in deserts from bumper to bumper
We can rock a dress or we can rock a jumper
You want that pain so I set you on fire
These girls are high but I take you lot higher
So get your beer it’s tiger or corona
We throw up heat like a bunsen burner!
You know my badman style
Coz I’m from Lanka
Eat up a falafel
Say danke danke
If I’m in street fighter
I’ll be like blanka
Roll like a ball and I’ll bleed you like a banker
Do you know my name name name name name name
MIA

:lange: this performance is better than the studio version tbh, her vocals are so good :heidi: http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/mia-come-walk-with-me/n42935/

:crazy:  It's blocked here @ˆˆPP

:smokes: anyone knows how I can watch this? Strange being blocked nothing ever is

Never mind I unblocked

OMFG   @@Heaux this is better than anything. My fuckinggggggg GODDDDDDD orgasmic. Damn she should play with this band all the time. Oh Maya get yourself a live band please.

This is amazinggggggggg :defeated:

Edited by Viva

glgcDdT.gif

i wouldnt get to excited for the YALA video, it looks pretty low budget :ohno:

I am getting the impression Interscope is giving her a pay back for all the headache she gave them. In the sense I think she is low budget on everything now. Like luckily she is Maya so she can still do cool and different with 100 bucks but releasing her album and Gaga's at the same imo is a indicative that Interscope is literally throwing her album out there Like "let's see if this thing sells" Basically any promo, no radio promo. Thanks to twitter and Youtube and Maya herself we have info because if you think about it the actual promo was inexistent.

While Gaga was booked in basically every important TV show and radio show. Gaga is obviously a bigegr act and money maker so makes no sense to release them at basically the same time

glgcDdT.gif