comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

Does anybody know what the Japanese bonus track for Matangi is? On eBay, they're selling a Japanese version that says 'Bonus Track'.

I asked them whats the bonus track. curious ....lets hope they answer.

*I mean ebay because the seller doesnt receive quations. do you think people at ebay ever look at their questions box? I imagine the poor soul that works there with all those millions of qustions to answer

Edited by Viva

glgcDdT.gif

I asked them whats the bonus track. curious ....lets hope they answer.

*I mean ebay because the seller doesnt receive quations. do you think people at ebay ever look at their questions box? I imagine the poor soul that works there with all those millions of qustions to answer

My best guess would be "Like This", it's the only bonus track M.I.A. has referred to. 

OMFHG. OMFHG

I FUCKING GOT ONSTAGE WITH M.I.A. I WAS IN THE VERY FRONT ROW FROM THE BEGINNING AND I SANG ALONG EACH AND EVERY SONG. AND IN XR2 WHICH NO ONE KNEW THE WORDS I SCREAMT AT THE END "SOME PEOPLE THINK WE'RE STUPID BUT WE'RE NOT" AND SHE TURNED AROUND SURPRISED AND SHE SAID "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!". I CAN'T. SHE SAW ME CRYING AT SEXODUS WHILE SCREAMING THE LYRICS OUT LOUD AND SANG FOR ME. IN GALANG SHE PASSED THE FANS CROWD THE MIC AND WE SANG IT. AND IN BOYZ I GOT ONSTAGE AND DANCED WITH HER. I CAN'T.

I

FUCKING

CANT.

I took this photobomb which resulted seriously moved... BUT IT'S SOMETHING

1457689_203518796497989_2054817626_n.jpg

OMFHG. OMFHG

I FUCKING GOT ONSTAGE WITH M.I.A. I WAS IN THE VERY FRONT ROW FROM THE BEGINNING AND I SANG ALONG EACH AND EVERY SONG. AND IN XR2 WHICH NO ONE KNEW THE WORDS I SCREAMT AT THE END "SOME PEOPLE THINK WE'RE STUPID BUT WE'RE NOT" AND SHE TURNED AROUND SURPRISED AND SHE SAID "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!". I CAN'T. SHE SAW ME CRYING AT SEXODUS WHILE SCREAMING THE LYRICS OUT LOUD AND SANG FOR ME. IN GALANG SHE PASSED THE FANS CROWD THE MIC AND WE SANG IT. AND IN BOYZ I GOT ONSTAGE AND DANCED WITH HER. I CAN'T.

I

FUCKING

CANT.

I took this photobomb which resulted seriously moved... BUT IT'S SOMETHING

1457689_203518796497989_2054817626_n.jpg

OMFG it's destiny lol!! Seriously you're so lucky!!  :party: Can't believe peopel didn't know XR2 love that song!! :legend:

Seriously great moment :makeup: I would just hug her so much that security would pull me off the concert LOL

Great for you SIA

Now can someone explain me what is Moviestar and why , apparently, Brazil is the only SA country that doesnt have that?? :biblio: Moviestar you racist :smh:

glgcDdT.gif

Now can someone explain me what is Moviestar and why , apparently, Brazil is the only SA country that doesnt have that?? :biblio: Moviestar you racist :smh:

its owned by Telefonica, and they operate as O2 here and Vivo in Brazil apparently

*makes Spotify account*

ew what if it's Like This, the same as Amazon's bonus? Or what if it's the full version of Double Bubble :) ?!

Oooh i didnt know about a longer version of DBT, i think the one on the album is the final one tbh, Maya talked about the full version of Boom, and she said it might be on the outtakes mixtape