comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

:horror:  d o u c h e  y o u r s e l f  o r  d o n ' t  h a v e  a n a l  good god

anyway tho……………………………………….

omfg lol, i did but it wasnt enough :omfg: to make the night even better i puked on him when i was giving him head :eartha:

ino its disgusting but i shit myself laughing after it happend, and strangely he didnt care that much :horror:

Ooh i didnt know about a listening party, hmmm i dont think it'll leak at all tbh

just NO. NO.NO

Fuck INTERSCOPE. They are sitting on Azealia's album and M.I.A's doc like a fucking chicken sits to warm their eggs

NOW THIS SHIT. I can't believe they are putting Matangi side by side with Gaga's release. Unbelieveable and obviously they are doing on porpuse. SO hope Maya leaks this herself to send them the middle finger they deserve

glgcDdT.gif

NOW THIS SHIT. I can't believe they are putting Matangi side by side with Gaga's release. Unbelieveable and obviously they are doing on porpuse. SO hope Maya leaks this herself to send them the middle finger they deserve

awks cause she proabably didnt even kno it was getting released early, i think it must have been a mistake, i mean 5 days early seems a bit excessive, i think im over it...maybe...

yassssssss a new version of atTENTion, im not feeling most of the songs tbh but i guess i can't judge yet...

Bad Girls sounds so out of place...

ew i dont like the ending of the extended version of BTN, theres no "freedoms just another word" part :poordat: 

Did you guys read this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24671871

Pretty interesting interview. My fave parts:

She became preoccupied with death and reincarnation, fixating on the Tamil people who lost their lives in Sri Lanka's 25-year war, where her father had been a key agitator (and, later, a mediator).

"I started thinking 'what happens when they die?'" she says.

"And I thought, 'well, they must reincarnate, because they're Hindus, which is great news for them. But the battle is whether they're going to come back angry or pissed off, because of their lives being cut short."

"It was a random thought," she adds. "None of my friends were interested in having this conversation. It's just stuff I would think about when I was in the bath."

Looking back, MIA realises she was trying to make sense of the upheaval in her life. "I had to change and move and embrace new things," she says.

And, eventually, she managed it: Not in the bath - but on Google.

She was in India creating new artwork, when she typed in "green" and the word Matangi popped up. The singer's first name is Mathangi (with an extra "h") so, naturally, she clicked the link.

What she discovered was a 5,000-year-old Hindu goddess, with four arms and green skin. Often pictured on a throne, playing sitar, Mantangi governs speech, music, knowledge and the arts.

The more MIA searched, the more affinity she felt with her ancient namesake.

"Her mantra was MIA backwards, her mudra [ritual gesture] was the middle finger, and she was versed in 64 arts called the Kala, which is my mum's name," she says. "It was really exciting."

The discovery amounted to a spiritual awakening, and it gave the singer a renewed sense of her place in the world.

"It was something I needed to find," she says. "Some sort of confirmation."

one song, Attention, was recorded standing in the rain on the Caribbean island of Bequia.

"If you isolate the vocals, it's got everything in it - the crickets and the animals and the birds," she says.

she protests that if you freeze-frame "the precise moment in question" there are 10 to 15 cheerleaders behind her, all of them under 16.

"They're all wearing cheerleader outfits, hips thrusted in the air, legs wide open, in this very sexually provocative position," she says.

"Is my finger offensive, or is the underage black girl with her legs wide open more offensive to the family audience?

Unlike Cyrus, MIA has always seemed in total control of her image and her femininity. Even when she performed in a see-through dress at the 2009 Grammys, it was to show off her pregnancy bump.

Has she ever come under pressure to dress provocatively?

"No!" she cackles. "If anything, my record label used to complain that I wore make-up!

"When I first started, they'd say, 'well, if you're so opinionated about this, this and this, why do you wear make up and have lairy clothes on? Shouldn't you dress more like a dude?'.

"That's offensive in itself. I don't have to look crusty to say I care about things. And besides, a human being's a bit more complex than that."

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png