YUNGATA

Amy Winehouse

I got a more HQ version of Beat the Point to Death than I had before today. <3 Pointless post but just ugh, I love her. Always been a huge fan, I never have much to say on her now because most people just talk ab biopic stuff which is honestly so uninteresting to me.

Mind sharing?

So I came across the box set at a store and it was only $110 which I thought was pretty good. I didn't plan on getting it but seeing it in a store made me want to, and there's a individual number on the back which is cool. Turns out the whole store was on sale so I only paid $75  :teehee:  Anways the box set is gorgeous. All the albums look so good and are matte, no photocopied artwork or anything. All the records are in black poly-lined sleeves, with the original sleeves also inside. All the records are 180g. The three photos that come with it are really nice and super glossy and they come in a nice black envelope. The litho or whatever is really pointless but cool I guess. Basically it's so worth the price and it's beautiful.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So I came across the box set at a store and it was only $110 which I thought was pretty good. I didn't plan on getting it but seeing it in a store made me want to, and there's a individual number on the back which is cool. Turns out the whole store was on sale so I only paid $75  :teehee:  Anways the box set is gorgeous. All the albums look so good and are matte, no photocopied artwork or anything. All the records are in black poly-lined sleeves, with the original sleeves also inside. All the records are 180g. The three photos that come with it are really nice and super glossy and they come in a nice black envelope. The litho or whatever is really pointless but cool I guess. Basically it's so worth the price and it's beautiful.

Any chance you'd upload some pictures? I'd love to see it :flutter:

That's so cool! And please post some pictures, I'm curious to see how it looks like!

Any chance you'd upload some pictures? I'd love to see it :flutter:

I love how you have an Amy master post, it's great for new fans and all. Gladly I visited it and realised I ain't missing anything. Just a question though, is the original demo of "You Sent Me Flying" that you have uploaded there any different from the one that's been released on the deluxe version of Frank?

That's so cool! And please post some pictures, I'm curious to see how it looks like!

I love how you have an Amy master post, it's great for new fans and all. Gladly I visited it and realised I ain't missing anything. Just a question though, is the original demo of "You Sent Me Flying" that you have uploaded there any different from the one that's been released on the deluxe version of Frank?

No, it's the same version. I put it in there bc I didn't realize it existed (it used to not be on Wikipedia) so I put it in there in case other people didn't know about it

So I found a promo CD (not rare, appears on eBay by different sellers at times)

Tears Dry On Their Own (Urban Mix)

It's produced by Salaam Remi (if u don't know, he was Amy's close friend and frequent producer) and is 100% official! Released to radio sometime around the Tears Dry On Their Own single release, I believe.

Anyway some of you may already have it, but it's not available as a digital MP3 anywhere as far as I'm aware! (Anybody know?) Shoot me a PM, I've ripped it in ALAC

ugh I've been missing Amy

Was wondering if anybody has the Deluxe version of Frank?? I'm looking for a lossless rip of "Fool's Gold" :P I recent got these two tracks from promo CD's I bought, so I have them in lossless:

- Do Me Good (from Rehab CD1)

- Tears Dry on Their Own (Urban Remix) *Promo single with radio edit and exclusive remix by Salaam Remi

Also I have the AMY film soundtrack, At the BBC, and a few others from my CD Rips if anybody wants :)

and also looking for "Close to the Front" and "It's My Party" in lossless, idk if anyone has but....

so yeah, PM me if you're interested! xxXxx