bigspender

[POLL] Collective Favorite Unreleased

scarface is an obvious no but i also can’t imagine anyone voting that song anyways

also i don’t want if i die young / on & on & on on there either :bebe:

it’s a nice song but it sounds like it was recorded on a potato

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Does it have a max?

I may know some people…

:oopna:

i don’t believe so….. i’m not 100% sure because i’ve never done anything like that. i saw it because someone made an XCX World vinyl for Charli’s scrapped album. if the demand ends up being 100+ people i’ll run another preorder event so everyone who wants one can get one without paying 150+ for a shitty pitched song vinyl with bad artwork 

giphy.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i'm curious if there's any songs that didn't get any votes at all? besides the obvious like betty boop boop & scarface, but songs which just don't get any attention from the fandom?

every song has at least 1 vote:true:which is crazy to me 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

that actually surprises me, but i guess we all have unique & individual tastes :true: 

tell me if there's any lizzy in the top 10... :angie: 

there is! and good ones too. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

Damn You needs to stay as far away as possible :true: That's not for any specific reason I just really don't like that song lol. The mixing is really weird and it's honestly kind of boring

oh, this is one of my favorites, one of the few that really touch me

5 hours ago, bigspender said:

motel 6 vicarge ftw

I personally prefer Slo Gin Slo III but Vicarage is also a bop

19 hours ago, bigspender said:

i personally will not let yes to heaven not be on there 

Lana after recording the 500th version of YTH

whatarecoloris.jpg

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm curious if there's any songs that didn't get any votes at all? besides the obvious like betty boop boop & scarface, but songs which just don't get any attention from the fandom?

I want Scarface on vinyl.

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

update: the voting is now closed because the top songs outweigh the others so much that i don’t think any of them will beat the ones already there. once @the ocean gets back to me about designs and the mock-ups i sent him, i’ll create a new thread about the vinyl and we can all try to get it! :party::party::party:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i almost put betty boop boop but if it was just the first section i would have voted it :true:

8 minutes ago, bigspender said:

update: the voting is now closed because the top songs outweigh the others so much that i don’t think any of them will beat the ones already there. once @the ocean gets back to me about designs and the mock-ups i sent him, i’ll create a new thread about the vinyl and we can all try to get it! :party::party::party:

can you tell how many of the songs i voted for made it to the list? :oopna:

On 3/1/2022 at 5:22 AM, The Siren said:
  1. Butterflies
  2. Butterflies pt 2
  3. Children of the Bad Revolution
  4. Damn You v2
  5. Every Man Gets His Wish
  6. French Restaurant
  7. Roses
  8. Spin Me Around
  9. Strange Love v2
  10. Trash Magic

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i almost put betty boop boop but if it was just the first section i would have voted it :true:

can you tell how many of the songs i voted for made it to the list? :oopna:

you have very eclectic taste…… all are good but i will post the vinyl later today or tomorrow. :party: there’s something on it for everyone 

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

you have very eclectic taste…… all are good but i will post the vinyl later today or tomorrow. :party: there’s something on it for everyone 

i just KNOW at least Trash Magic made it :trisha:

Just now, The Siren said:

i just KNOW at least Trash Magic made it :trisha:

was a very close call… but there’s some lizzy on it! i strictly went by the ones with the most votes but i’m not against doing another one with more “niche:um2:“ songs on it in the future! DEFINITELY thinking about doing a sirens one, which i know is right up your alley 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

was a very close call… but there’s some lizzy on it! i strictly went by the ones with the most votes but i’m not against doing another one with more “niche:um2:“ songs on it in the future! DEFINITELY thinking about doing a sirens one, which i know is right up your alley 

OH! you get me :cryney2:

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

the three most voted songs are i talk to jesus, fine china, and angels forever. plus some really good other ones. 

tbh im not familiar with ITTJ and AF :oopna2:

but im perched!

(also how much do i have to chip in to be able to get a vinyl? is it the 150 you mentioned page(s) ago?)