Summerorcold

Unreleased songs we NEED on ldr9

I don’t feel like I need any particular unreleased song on the next album, but I think Fine China is lyrically brilliant and a final version deserves to see the light some day — this record preemptively feels like a maturation point, so maybe it would be cool to see Fine China on there! 

I also like the elusiveness of Yes to Heaven being a track considered for many albums, but I’d like to see it on an album released after marriage (that is if Lana does get married). 

I don't think it would match at all the sound I expect for LDR9 but I need one of the many versions of On Our Way to be released (at least reuse the chorus Lana it's so good :crying4:)

I'm also curious about how the final version of Hollywood sounds like :um2:

I'd prefer all unheard material tho (unless the songs don't take the place of a new track and are just added in)

giphy.gif

There are too many to number Lana, like the number of stars......

And backmasks having been disputed, allegations and innuendo without resolution.......

L.D.R. could still be an elaborate PsyOp along with the rest of the M.I.

Music Industry as described by the late Tracy Twyman, .....

Ew at nobody (me included :toofunny:) mentioning Wild One :wtf: I'd forgive the atrocity made to The Next Best American Record if she releases Wild One. Re-recorded would be nice though, but that song is too powerful and imo it's heavily underrated. Those of us who love it love it so much, but I rarely see it being mentioned :hdu: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: