Sorrow

Lana submitted for 4 grammy awards!

Oh thats good news, i always love to hear Lana being nominated for awards. Good luck to her!!

Yeah and you're all right to say people like Nicki Minaj and JB dont deserve to really be in the grammys. Its not exactly the right kind of award show for them. ^_^

lH7Zs6V.gif      

This thread is hilarious. Someone notes that these are submissions, not nominations, and then someone comments on how great it is that she was nominated, and then someone else points out again that these are submissions, not nominations, and then someone else comments on how great it is that she was nominated, and then someone else..................................

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

NOTHING for Lana, I hope it's because there were too many good artists and not because they snubbed her on purpose.. Who am I kidding. Honneslty Taylor Swift got a nomination whereas her album came out 1 month ago with We are never... as a lead single. Carly Rae Jepsen? She's like the girl version of Psy, a one hit maker. America likes perfectly formated, clean, happy, energic, normal, positive star. Lana with her flaws, her past and her art are too much for them to handle I guess.. :badbitch:

up45I.gif

I get that Taylor got nominations. She's been successful for years, but Carly? For fuck's sake...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Guest Dot

NOTHING for Lana, I hope it's because there were too many good artists and not because they snubbed her on purpose.. Who am I kidding. Honneslty Taylor Swift got a nomination whereas her album came out 1 month ago with We are never... as a lead single. Carly Rae Jepsen? She's like the girl version of Psy, a one hit maker. America likes perfectly formated, clean, happy, energic, normal, positive star. Lana with her flaws, her past and her art are too much for them to handle I guess.. :badbitch:

AMEN!

Taylor is the most overrated artist in music history imo...Glad I'm not living in America anymore! I can't stand Country Music! I think they just keep supporting her, because she's a young Country Artist. I hope she falshes her tits or does a SEX book or something like that so they'll drop her... :creepna:

Lana is a real artist, but I guess the Grammy's are not about art at all... :bye:

Guest Dot

AMEN!

Taylor is the most overrated artist in music history imo...Glad I'm not living in America anymore! I can't stand Country Music! I think they just keep supporting her, because she's a young Country Artist. I hope she falshes her tits or does a SEX book or something like that so they'll drop her... :creepna:

Lana is a real artist, but I guess the Grammy's are not about art at all... :bye:

This is cause for a celebration, no? Who the hell wants to be in that company? If i had been nominated for a Grammy i would feel like somewhere along the way i did something wrong.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

This is cause for a celebration, no? Who the hell wants to be in that company? If i had been nominated for a Grammy i would feel like somewhere along the way i did something wrong.

These days, I agree. To quote Marshall Mathers III, "You think I give a damn about a Grammy?" But was it always thus? A lot of the songs I'll be talking about on my covers-themed podcast won Grammys. And they're good songs.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.