rural legend

'I haven't listened to Lana in a while' - what song/ album do I put on?

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i usually just play the song that i find my brain singing :true:

It's been White Dress all day long and I'm just listening to it now and oh my was that an excellent choice for me 😭

weird af but as much shit as i give l4l i always find myself crawling back to it...

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

I always always ALWAYS go back to ultraviolence. I know it’s been said a million times but there is an entire fucking world in that record. Every single thing from the production, vocals, reverb, melodies, guitars, lyricism, the aesthetic of that era… everything is just so extraordinarily beautiful. She fucking captured lightning in a bottle with that record and she’s never been able to make anything that even comes close to it since (and I *love* Lana’s catalogue, but hear me out).

all I gotta do is put on any single track from there and it’s like wow. This is why I love this woman. I don’t think any other female singer has even been able to do anything close to what she did with UV. It still blows my mind!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: