lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

well whoever runs the blog is obviously on this thread/online

so now we just have to figure out who would be annoying like that

but tbh only someone would act that annoying if they had the leverage, in this case, unleaked songs. :mhm:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

So Lana was merried to Kenneth who killed someone and than hang himself in prison. Lana was also in jail for almost a year was once upon a time a prostitute and had an abortion??

Is this guy/ girl for real?? I don't think all that is true. You have to have VERY deep pockets to hidde all that in this "Era". Imagine guy's :every tabloid would be salivating over this story (if is true) is 2 juyce. English tabloids and US tabloids are 2 vile 2 let a story like this one hidden for this long. Specially been Lana the subject in question. US tabloids and blogs love 2 trash her 2 much 2 let something like this story slip through their hands. What you guy's think?

glgcDdT.gif

Who believed she wrote a song called "Racism"? itfzD7BlAOEAJ.gif

I actually think about a song called I Hate Gays lol

So Lana was merried to Kenneth who killed someone and than hang himself in prison. Lana was also in jail for almost a year was once upon a time a prostitute and had an abortion??

Is this guy/ girl for real?? I don't think all that is true. You have to have VERY deep pockets to hidde all that in this "Era". Imagine guy's :every tabloid would be salivating over this story (if is true) is 2 juyce. English tabloids and US tabloids are 2 vile 2 let a story like this one hidden for this long. Specially been Lana the subject in question. US tabloids and blogs love 2 trash her 2 much 2 let something like this story slip through their hands. What you guy's think?

IT'S FAKE EVERYTHING!!!

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Who believed she wrote a song called "Racism"? itfzD7BlAOEAJ.gif

could be a song anti-racism....called racism...if was true.

I actually think about a song called I Hate Gays lol

IT'S FAKE EVERYTHING!!!

For real?? Some people have a lot of free time on their hands ....iol...

And a very dark imagination....hahahaha...oh well those are a couple minutes of my life the bastard took with the prank that I never will get back

glgcDdT.gif

could be a song anti-racism....called racism...if was true.

For real?? Some people have a lot of free time on their hands ....iol...

And a very dark imagination....hahahaha...oh well those are a couple minutes of my life the bastard took with the prank that I never will get back

he says one think and then he denies it lol

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

When I’m kinda outta luck

I know I’ve gotta fuck

Up all you hoes

Keep it on the D-low

Some of they hatin’

Some anticipatin’

For the next leak

Maybe next week

Well, I got a leak for you niggas

Cola out the pussy, mafia triggas.

• sigh

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

MORAL OF THE STORY

OF THE HIGHINTHEMIND

INCIDENT:

1. TrustNoOne&FightTheFutureBecauseIWant2BelieveThatTheTruthIsOutThere.

2. What if Lana was one of us? Just a guest like one of us? Just a prominent member like one of us? Tryna make her sanity home. Pack up to banana heaven all alone.

3. Autotune can be heavenly beautiful.

4. Jon took the time to vent at lanaboards/tinychat, and by the magnitude of his venting; ruling Westeros is no pretty easy thing.

5. Lita and Ata will fully leave the care of their lovechild Lolitaraxia to her newly appointed godfather, Neal; for they are venturing to the wild side of the world and parenthood, with the likes of biHunter and gayVito.

6. A HunterBoard is brewing and might be dawning in the near future, with Alex as the sole, flawfull SUPER ADMIN, Nazily submitting its members to use any and only Britney's emoticons while twerking to Hunter's unreleased & rarities stuffs posted back in his old SoundCloud days.

7. One's name is a prayer by its name givers (parents mostly); wishing the child would aspire 'to be the name' semantically; but OPRAH was a troubled child and lost her patience, flipped the table, drank the vodka to hook up with Francis Bacon and basked in that sweet, sweet rebel glory; to which she try to make an atonement of by aspiring to be the good mod, tracking every member's IPs and duplicate accounts.

8. At times of despair, hatred, stressful, suspicion and impending doom; one can always resort to a webcam and have everything [read: theFuture] as merry as the clams; as merry as the dogs; sweetly clutched in the arms, as merry and strong as the flaunted biceps, as sexy as the slips of the nips, as mysterious as the purple bedsheets. But last but not least, the future is probably going to be filled with SuperAryanRace kids, specifically and genetically designed and engineered by demand and needs; to be the boyband/basketball team, to be as sweet as vanilla ice cream; who's got the looks, wit and charm of the two DNAs they're arrived from:

Spoiler
[non-yet-sober]Emily Blunt x [hipster, Potter-wannabe]Vito Corleone

vWZD0.png

ps: Someone also hope Lana screams Avada Kedavra at future shows, maybe..

ps2: Boy and Girl meet by the great design, when Vito met Emily who's part-Italian.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

MORAL OF THE STORY

OF THE HIGHINTHEMIND

INCIDENT:

2. What if Lana was one of us? Just a guest like one of us? Just a prominent member like one of us? Tryna make her sanity home. Pack up to banana heaven all alone.

4. Jon took the time to vent at lanaboards/tinychat, and by the magnitude of his venting; ruling Westeros is no pretty easy thing.

5. Lita and Ata will fully leave the care of their lovechild Lolitaraxia to her newly appointed godfather, Neal; for they are venturing to the wild side of the world and parenthood, with the likes of biHunter and gayVito.

6. A HunterBoard is brewing and might be dawning in the near future, with Alex as the sole, flawfull SUPER ADMIN, Nazily submitting its members to use any and only Britney's emoticons while twerking to Hunter's unreleased & rarities stuffs posted back in his old SoundCloud days.

7. One's name is a prayer by its name givers (parents mostly); wishing the child would aspire 'to be the name' semantically; but OPRAH was a troubled child and lost her patience, flipped the table, drank the vodka to hook up with Francis Bacon and basked in that sweet, sweet rebel glory; to which she try to make an atonement of by aspiring to be the good mod, tracking every member's IPs and duplicate accounts.

8. At times of despair, hatred, stressful, suspicion and impending doom; one can always resort to a webcam and have everything [read: theFuture] as merry as the clams; as merry as the dogs; sweetly clutched in the arms, as merry and strong as the flaunted biceps, as sexy as the slips of the nips, as mysterious as the purple bedsheets. But last but not least, the future is probably going to be filled with SuperAryanRace kids, specifically and genetically designed and engineered by demand and needs; to be the boyband/basketball team, who's got the looks, wit and charm of the two DNAs they're arrived from:

Spoiler

God I missed a lot.

MORAL OF THE STORY

OF THE HIGHINTHEMIND

INCIDENT:

8. At times of despair, hatred, stressful, suspicion and impending doom; one can always resort to a webcam and have everything [read: theFuture] as merry as the clams; as merry as the dogs; sweetly clutched in the arms, as merry and strong as the flaunted biceps, as sexy as the slips of the nips, as mysterious as the purple bedsheets. But last but not least, the future is probably going to be filled with SuperAryanRace kids, specifically and genetically designed and engineered by demand and needs; to be the boyband/basketball team, to be as sweet as vanilla ice cream; who's got the looks, wit and charm of the two DNAs they're arrived from:

Spoiler

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha WE LOOK SO GOOFY. goddamn neal.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha WE LOOK SO GOOFY. goddamn neal.

Tut, tut.. GOOFY is the new SEXY.

Proven by that sexy bearded nerdy in the kitchen, gushed on by some1

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.