pinupgirls

Taylor Swift copies Ride?

Taylor Swift released recently a music video for her song "I knew you were trouble" and its a movie-cinema music video type thing taking place in the desert. It seems like a dead copy to me, even though the producers were the same people, which may have had an effect on it. Even the way Taylor dresses is similar to Lana, and what she says at the end after the song. It just all adds up.

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I just saw this mentioned in a status and started to watch the video out of curiosity, but i couldn't watch more than a minute and a half of it. Jesus.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I actually like this song. Its really catchy. But yeah, the video reminded me too much of ride. I wonder if Anthony just assumed that since the ride video was such a hit for Lana. that he would do the same thing for Taylor. But I mean its so silly to me that taylor was so...idk, oblivious to it all? Because I doubt she's dumb enough to actually go along with such a blatant rip off. (The monologue is so cringe worthy omg I had to skip through all of it)

Its even worse that Reeve is in it. I wonder how annoyed lana is w/ this. Or if she even cares.

one of the most known names around the world is copying out Lana Del Rey

i'm upset at the fact of you need to be more creative dumb slut

but like, wow at the same time

that monologue so does not fit the song btw its all 'deep' and everything and then it goes into a catchy pop song that you've head too many times you're trying too hard taylor :wtf:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

i love taylor and i can see the influence of lana... but i feel that her AMA performance or whatever with the renaissance clothing and stuff would have been a better video :(

omg I think she's even wearing a white version of the jacket lana wore in ride with the fringes...

lana-del-rey-born-to-die-video.png

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.